Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

I did it!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> I did it! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
I did it! - 3/21/2014 12:27:55 AM   
Speedy2511

Ok guys, you got me,

i read so much about that game in the last weeks. And even i am a beginner, i bought the game now. I hope i have fun with it :)

greetings from germany
nico

PS: Since there are WW2 ships know in the DB, can someone make a scenario with it?
Post #: 1
RE: I did it! - 3/21/2014 2:00:42 AM   
NakedWeasel

Welcome aboard, Speedy. I don't really keep up with WWII scenarios, but I'm sure they exist. You can of course play in the Editor mode, and just start adding units to a blank canvass. It's not really hard to get started in making scenarios if you just think about what you'd like to see, where it takes place, who's going to be playing in it, when it takes place, and then start adding units to the map. Pretty soon you have started your first home-made scenario. It's like baking a cake- your first step, is to sample all the ingredients so you'll know what to add, and how much, in order to make it awesome to your own tastes.

Though surrounded by a great number of enemies
View them as a single foe
And so fight on!

(in reply to Speedy2511)
Post #: 2
RE: I did it! - 3/21/2014 3:26:20 AM   
Sakai007

The hours I've spent in the editor are probably some of the best in my gaming life. Quite often I find myself having a thought of, "what if this happened?" and in no time flat, I am playing it out in the game.

(in reply to NakedWeasel)
Post #: 3
RE: I did it! - 3/21/2014 4:12:04 PM   
Speedy2511

Is there an other source for downloading scenarios than warfare sims?

(in reply to Sakai007)
Post #: 4
RE: I did it! - 3/21/2014 4:32:23 PM   
dandin384

quote:

ORIGINAL: Speedy2511

Is there an other source for downloading scenarios than warfare sims?

You have the community scenario pack here: http://www.warfaresims.com/?page_id=1876 ... along with database image packs and other optional content like the stylized icon pack.

The Mods and Scenarios page offers a lot of new scenarios that players submit for testing, that's here: http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tt.asp?forumid=1281

Those are your best sources for scenarios, in my opinion nothing beats creating in the editor as you go, it's a great way to learn platforms and familiarize yourself with the UI.

Good Hunting

(in reply to Speedy2511)
Post #: 5
RE: I did it! - 3/21/2014 7:47:33 PM   
smudge56

Welcome If you want to watch some videos regarding the game and what it does visit http://baloogancampaign.com/.

He has a vast amount of vids with some useful tips etc. Also there is a good group that hang out in his Jabbr Lobby which are great to ask advice about the game.

(in reply to dandin384)
Post #: 6
RE: I did it! - 3/21/2014 7:50:25 PM   
dandin384

quote:

ORIGINAL: Blighty56

Also there is a good group that hang out in his Jabbr Lobby which are great to ask advice about the game.

Seconded, it's a great place to ask any Command or Warfare related question, lot's of smart people in there. We also keep up with current events.

(in reply to smudge56)
Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> I did it! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI