Somewhere in the halls of the Kremlin:
- Komrad Chairman, there has been news: The French and the British have entered an alliance.
- Komrad Foreign Minister, this is to be expected, this is of no concern for us.
- Also, Komrad Chairman, the French seem to have orchestrated a coup in Holland, and it succeeded...
- Not of our concern, that part of Europe is not within our area of influence.
- I see, but Komrad Chairman, the Americans seem to have influenced Finland, and are now its best friend.
The Komrad Chairman began to have a worried look on his face.
- We cannot have that, begin a campaign of lies and deception, brand these americans as not the true friends of the Finnish peeople. Surely they must know that the one true friend Finland has is the Soviet Union. If not they must be made to see it that way.
- Yes, Komrad Chairman, yours is the will of the people. Also I must report that there has been a coup attempt in Rumania...
- Yes, Komrad Chairman, the Rumanian Peoples Party, seemed to have gotten the idea that we would want a coup there, and a friendly goverment to our, there.
- We, the people, did order no such thing!
- I know Komrad Chairman, I am just letting you know...
< Message edited by ernieschwitz -- 3/4/2014 10:07:28 PM >