From: Hoorn (NED).
To take the Rock:
1st. conquer French North Africa and France.
2nd. build Para, Mar, NAV, TRS and Ground strike aircraft
3rd. conquer Spain and Spanish Morocco
Now, that was the easy part... Now for the more difficult part...
Threathen CW convoy lines with SUB's
Attack all CW shipping in the Western MED and the Cape St. Vincent using NAV and try to clear the sea area's of enemy shipping.
Ground strike the Rock (and be prepared to do it again and again and again, if just to keep long range CW FTR's disorganised).
- Attack Gibraltar using:
- Artillery to shell the Rock from overseas
- MAR to attack the Rock from Tangier
- INF to attack the Rock out of Spain itself
- 1 PARA and 1 invasion INF supported by a division
- Shore Bombardement with as many ships you can muster
Than, you probably won't clear the Rock. So reorganise all attacking units, get replacements ready next impulse and do it again...
And by the way, taking Suez first makes things a little more easier, since this blocks supply for the CW through the Med...