Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Great customer Support

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> Great customer Support Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Great customer Support - 1/28/2014 8:45:46 AM   
Arckon

Thankyou Slitherine/Matrix

Recently got new PC,old hard drive, old PC kaput. USB stick that had many of my matrix game downloads on missing. Unable to re-download them due to being purchased early 2010.

Customer support very quickly organised for me to be able to re-download the games.

Customers are quick to complain, so only fair I acknowledge the excellent customer service received here.

Thanks.
Post #: 1
RE: Great customer Support - 1/28/2014 11:03:57 AM   
dougo33

quote:

ORIGINAL: Arckon

Thankyou Slitherine/Matrix

Recently got new PC,old hard drive, old PC kaput. USB stick that had many of my matrix game downloads on missing. Unable to re-download them due to being purchased early 2010.

Customer support very quickly organised for me to be able to re-download the games.

Customers are quick to complain, so only fair I acknowledge the excellent customer service received here.

Thanks.

I agree with your comments 100%. I recently got a new laptop and did not have all my original files. I emailed support and within a day I had all the games up and running. Great job by the support people.

(in reply to Arckon)
Post #: 2
RE: Great customer Support - 1/28/2014 6:33:03 PM   
JDM

Thanks guys on behalf of the support team, you have no idea how refreshing and appreciated your comments are for a very dedicated and hard working part of the team

(in reply to dougo33)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> Great customer Support Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI