From: Spring, TX
European Theater of Operations: 1939
- As soon as possible select US Entry options that restrict flow of resources to Japan. Be very picky about other options, and where possible only select options that will result in moving tension chits, with the target goals being the "gear-up" options to raise US production.
- Militarily, not much to do right now, other than evac MacArthur to American Samoa.
- Save, save, and save BPs where possible, in fact, only work on raising ship gearing limits with the goal of hitting 8 at Jan/Feb 41 for the new carriers.
- Other allies will also assist with this mission by not doing anything overly aggressive so as not to hurt US Entry. (i.e. USSR not claiming Baltic States until necessary).
- place all planes into reserve until war or moving CVs to Pearl.
- "wink, wink" agreement with Japan to not stuff borders around Manchuria, allowing both nations to pursue other strategies.
- put in claims for Bessarabia and Finland as soon as possible.
- delay claim on Eastern Poland until after pilots interned for CW
- longer term goal: once US is in war, all bets are off. Persia, Manchuria are all up for grabs if not at war with Germany.
- place all planes into reserve until Germany starts really pumping up border garrison
- bring non-territorial troops home for defense of France proper.
- build out territorials and militias
- not realistic, yes, I know, but find hiding spots for French forces in likely to go Free French areas. Let CW handle most of the Naval burden in Europe, with payment of BPs going from France to CW to cover.
- keep at least one SUB in Med to harass Italians
- keep one Carrier plane in Africa to hopefully gain a Free French pilot
- keep fingers crossed that BP to Free France gets fixed by Steve sometime during this war :)
- once France falls, split fleet with half going to Pacific to relieve some burden on CW/USA
- land BEF in France ASAP. Allocate only 1 HQ.
- Build up Egypt with as many CW regular army corps as possible.
- garrison Malta with Royal Engineers, reinforce with territorial when able.
- garrison Gibraltar with 1 corps at start, reinforce when able.
- move all territorials and conquered survivor units to India and UK for Sealion/Japan defense
- assign control of all attacked minors to CW.
Will update with Axis goals/objectives next post