Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Several Phases have big issues on Net Play.

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> World in Flames >> Tech Support >> Several Phases have big issues on Net Play. Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Several Phases have big issues on Net Play. - 1/14/2014 5:20:05 PM   
kjgokc2007

DOW – step is all messed up it either runs multiple times (Giving the US a zillion Chits or locks up)

Aligning a country – This seems to only allow you one country per phase. IE DOW on Russian you want to align Finland, Hungary, Bulgaria (assuming they all or some are natural) I was only able to align one country per impulse.

US Entry locks up every new impulse (So much for you even trying to test this, bad on you.) We tried Global War, Barbarossa and Guadalcanal (Where the US is ALREADY at war). Every game locks up at the US Entry phase (What the heck is Guadalcanal even going through a us entry there at war!). Both players get Green end of phase button but the game just will NOT advance past it. Happens every time.

I love WIF I have played it for years. I really want you to get this going but if you can’t fix internet play I’m going to have to demand my money back.

Please Test your fixes under these conditions. Heck We would be happy to test these fixes for you just email me kjgokc@hotmail.com.

Thanks I think this game has potential for hundreds of hours of fun if you can just fix a few Internet Play bugs ASAP.
Kenny
Post #: 1
RE: Several Phases have big issues on Net Play. - 1/14/2014 6:08:18 PM   
Courtenay

quote:

If a neutral minor can align with your major power (see 19.6, 19.7 and 19.8), you can declare that it is aligning with you. You can only declare one minor aligned with your major power in each friendly impulse.

That second sentence is from RAC; it is taken unchanged from RAW 7, page 13.

The other problems you mention are bugs; alignment is working correctly.

I thought I knew how to play this game....

(in reply to kjgokc2007)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> World in Flames >> Tech Support >> Several Phases have big issues on Net Play. Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI