Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Naval Review Details

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> World in Flames >> Naval Review Details Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Naval Review Details - 1/9/2014 5:37:22 PM   
jcrohio

Is it possible in the Naval Review Details form to undo an accidentally loaded unit? I have had this happen a few times where I did not mean to load a unit on a transport and then have been stuck with the unit loaded.

Thanks
Jack
Post #: 1
RE: Naval Review Details - 1/9/2014 5:55:16 PM   
Sabre21

quote:

ORIGINAL: jcrohio

Is it possible in the Naval Review Details form to undo an accidentally loaded unit? I have had this happen a few times where I did not mean to load a unit on a transport and then have been stuck with the unit loaded.

Thanks
Jack

I asked this same question a dew days ago. Right click on the loaded ground unit and "Undo" will be there listed on the pop-up menu. Click that and the ground unit will unload. The ship unit won't have the undo appear on its menu until after it has moved. Clicking on that undo will return the transport to the original base and unload the ground unit. The only caveat to the latter is providing you haven't triggered any enemy action otherwise it is stuck.

(in reply to jcrohio)
Post #: 2
RE: Naval Review Details - 1/9/2014 6:58:31 PM   
Shannon V. OKeets

quote:

ORIGINAL: Sabre21

quote:

ORIGINAL: jcrohio

Thanks
Jack

I asked this same question a dew days ago. Right click on the loaded ground unit and "Undo" will be there listed on the pop-up menu. Click that and the ground unit will unload. The ship unit won't have the undo appear on its menu until after it has moved. Clicking on that undo will return the transport to the original base and unload the ground unit. The only caveat to the latter is providing you haven't triggered any enemy action otherwise it is stuck.

I just ran a quick test and yes the Undo menu item appears for the units selected as cargo. But clicking on Undo doesn't do anything (sigh). The easiest way to undo a mistaken load is to "pick up" the transport, as if you were going to move it, and press ESC. That effectively undoes the load with no adverse effects.

Steve

Perfection is an elusive goal.

(in reply to Sabre21)
Post #: 3
RE: Naval Review Details - 1/9/2014 8:41:46 PM   
jcrohio

Thanks Steve - kinda found that out by accident this afternoon

(in reply to Shannon V. OKeets)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> World in Flames >> Naval Review Details Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI