41-45 Alt 260 Server game.
Reduced Blizzard Effects
No HQ and air field spam, 1 bombing attack per turn max.
To retain the threat of paratroop operations, but to bring this within the plausible in terms of Soviet capacity, no drops before November 1941. One a month up to June 1942 and then unlimited. However, you can 'save' drops, so if you don't use one, it can be used in the next month.
No naval invasions before November 1941, none outside the 1939 Soviet borders before January 1943 In addition if Sevastopol is either isolated, or in German hands, none west of the Crimea – which reflects the scope for air/naval interdiction not really reflected in the game.
T-1 Standard opening.
Air Power Settings.
% Required to fly = 0%
Interception should be 0=0
All Support 125% and escort setting at 125%
All intercept set to 160%
Move JU87 into fighter bases.
Bombers into the remaining bases.
Transports in a single airbase. 1 in north and 1 in south. The 1 in AGC move to AGS
Turn ground support off at end of your turn.
Set ToE of HQ’s and Airbases to 93%,
ToE of AA, Art, Stug, pioneers, and MG to 53%
ToE of Con and FZ’s to 63%.
Set all infantry ToE to 85%. 85+ morale to 100%
PZ, MoT and Mech to 85%.
One to land bridge
One to Minsk
Two Rumanian then split to Kiev or crossing.
1. Change OKH leadership
2. Turn one do all border attacks first.
3. Bomb front line air bases after all ground units have attacked/moved.
4. Over run airbases then bomb whatever left.
Opening Offensives AGN.
Extra RR unit help Northern RR unit the first 2 turns, then return to AGC and build to land bridge.
Basically infantry clear the front.
36th 54-40 move HQ’s
Add SU’s to 6th and 1st move to 58-34 air attack city then turn on GS- HA
36th HA 22nd divisions if needed it will route.
3rd mech 54-40 east to 62-38 then cross
8th 54-40 then to 64-40
Do air drops
AGN: Right hook is 100% possible still and probably best idea.
1. Get across the Pskov by turn 3. Turn 2 is the best.
2. HQ up on turn 4.
3. Infantry punch through and panzers cut rails.
4. Clear the rail line on the Daugava river to Vitebsk by turn 5.
5. 9th Army needs a solid front below Pskov to Vitebsk by turn 5
6. Should be across the Luga by turn 5.
7. Then pound it out to Leningrad.
8. Once Leningrad is taken pull the panzers to AGC.
9. Fins man 6 hexes and send rest back to homeland.
10. Model run I Corp, should be 4 90+ morale units
11. Move I Corp into 4th PG during Blizzard
12. Move II Corp into 1st PG during Blizzard.
Opening Offensives AGC
1. RR unit must go east to Minsk, cross river and
2. 2th Army needs to be reinforced and link with 9th Army from AGN
3. 2nd and 3rd Panzer group get to land bridge by turn 3. Then keep pushing east with 2nd and 4th Armys.
4. Start grinding towards Moscow. At some point asap a southern push has to be made on Tula. Hopefully with help from the panzer Corps from AGN and AGS.
AGC North side:
VI Corp will attack Kaunas
20th MD 61-40 60-39 61-39 62-38
20th PD 62-43 64-42
7th PD 65-42
19th PD 61-51 63-53 66-54 end 66-55
18th PD 60-53 63-54
12th PD 65-57 66-58
18th PD 60-53 63-54
12th PD 64-58
288 to 56-55?
AGC south side:
23rd clear 48-64 O= occupy
7th clear 49-65 O
258th clear 50-65 O
268th to 51-66
292th to 51-69
263th to 51-67
112th, 293 to 50-67
137 to 51-67 then all 4 divisions DA Breast.
XII 51-73 DA then block 52-74+51-74
252 54-65 HA
131 55-66 ha
167 55-66 ha
29 MD 56-65 then 60-62 ha MP’s left over to block where needed after PZ divs move.
18 PD 56-61 then 61-60 then assault east
17 PD finish up pushing east.
Opening Offensives AGS.
Get FBD-1 on a train and get to border.
62+56 54-74 DA
255 55-75 DA
100 JG 50-77 DA
296+97 JG 51-77 DA
299+99 JG 51-78
ADD 2 POINEERS TO 1ST MT
1ST MT+68+24 51-79 24TH TO 52-80
ADD MG + ONE OTHER TO 1ST CAV
1ST CAV 57-76 GD 56-76
DR + 10TH PZ ADD POINEERS ECT
57-82 BLOCKING AROUND 62-82/ 61-83
Rest of infantry fill in holes.
16th 57-79 ect
10th 4th 3rd close extended pocket
11th to 60-93
Put in 13th in 3rd Corp now.
13th 62-86 62-87
14th 62-90 62-91
AGS main objective is release of AGA
1. Spearhead on turn 2 must be south of Proskurov. RR units coming from Romania to Vinnitsa.
2. Move the FBD-1 south on turn 1. Both FBD team up until they cross Dnepr.
3. 2. Get across the Dnepr river by turn 4 or 5. Clear as much land as possible to the river before turn 5.
4. Must have Stalino locked down by turn 7-10. ASAP send Panzers to AGC to finish off Moscow. At least 6 divisions.
5. 7th Army will link with 4th Army from AGC, 6th Army will follow 1st PG.
6. One Corp from 11th Army will clear Odessa then hold Crimea. MT units from Romanian and Hungary will help.
7. Romanian and Hungarian units will garrison all city’s in south, send any German Security Divisions north.
< Message edited by Pelton -- 12/17/2013 12:57:21 AM >
Beta Tester WitW & WitE