Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Hard Crash - Rare

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Pandora Series >> Tech Support >> Hard Crash - Rare Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Hard Crash - Rare - 11/23/2013 6:26:07 PM   
Idialot

I have encountered a hard crash twice now and believe I have recreated it with a 3rd crash. Won't know till that situation arises again to see if I can do it again...

Seems when I send a group of units to take out a hive is when the crash occurs. Twice this has happened under the same circumstance..

Several units take out the hive but have no movement left to actually take the region until next turn. Once next turn has processed moving a unit to take the region results in a hard crash. Black screen no sound or video, have to turn off machine to correct the issues. Seems I have to turn on machine twice as first restart fails with black screen after normal windows crash screen.. "Start Window Normally - safe mode etc." machine wont start. Turn off again and machine starts normally.

Have checked system and video drivers are up to date as well as sound drivers.

Thanks. I can return to the game with no problems to the last auto save and all seems fine.

I have made one modification to the world files to increase map size to 112x112 to increase the map size which seems to be working with no other negative affects.

Thanks

Games enhance the mind and alleviates boredom.
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Pandora Series >> Tech Support >> Hard Crash - Rare Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI