Polish Air Force - facilities
This pack contains:
- all Polish Air Force bases (modeled as individual facilities, not single units) which are operational (as of 2014) and have combat units stationed except for Krakow-Balice AFB (8th Transport Airbase) which is actually part of Cracow International Airport and Warszawa-Okecie AFB (1st Transport Airbase) which is part of Warsaw International Airport.
- six NATO long range radar sites (NATO backbone) operated by Air Force. As the current DB (403) does not contain NUR-12M/TRD-1222 all radars are modeled as RAT-31DL but name of site indicates correct radar type.
- peace time locations of all Air Force radar sites. The current database does not contain required sensor types (NUR-31, NUR-41 and TRS-15), so they are all modeled as NUR-12 (TRD-1211) radars (I used unit RM-100 and replaced radar sensor).
1. All objects placed at precise locations as indicated by Google/Bing satelite maps (I did not used overlays for radar sites, so they are placed with 1" of arc precision).
2. All airbases in this file have a long history and have been build before or during 2nd World War, so the locations and most facilities are valid from early 1950s. The only exception is Minsk Mazowiecki AFB which has been opened in 1957.
3. krt in the radar site name stands for "Kompania Radiotechniczna" (Radiotechnical Company). Each krt operates more than one radar unit - in the file just one radar is modeled.
4. I plan to update the package with correct types of radars as soon as they are included in database.
5. KMZ file containing all radar sites can be found at: drive.google.com/file/d/0B_vdeIgZhq1cVjF5Uk9MMUFkZ00/edit?usp=sharing
6. Overlays for airbases can be downloaded (300MB zip) from: docs.google.com/uc?id=0B_vdeIgZhq1cSXRpaTZ4MG1PVG8&export=download
7. Polish Navy operates its own network of radars - they are not included yet.
8. Air Force SAM sites will be included in future.
9. Source information can be found at: infowsparcie.net/wria/o_autorze/wrt.html
Did you update the Polish EW...the following was added
W-3T Sokol -- Poland (Navy), 1987, 2x
W-3T Sokol -- Poland (Army), 1987, 4x, Mi-2 inspired
W-3RM/WARM Anakonda -- Poland (Navy), 1990, 8x
W-3W/WA Sokol -- Poland (Army), 1990, 34x
PZL M28B Bryza 1RM bis [An-28 Copy] -- Poland (Navy), 1995, 7x
SSM Bty (Naval Strike Missile (NSM)) -- Poland (Navy), 2013, 2x + 1x NUR-15 Odra-C FCR
Radar (NUR-11) -- Poland (Air Force), 1994
Radar (NUR-12 [TRD-1211]) -- Poland (Air Force), 1996, Mobile
Radar (NUR-12M [TRD-1222]) -- Poland (Air Force), 2008, Backbone, Fixed
Radar (NUR-12ME [TRD-1235]) -- Poland (Air Force), 2008, Mobile, Upgraded NUR-12
Radar (NUR-15 Odra [TRS-15]) -- Poland (Air Force), 2008, Mobile Medium-Range 3D Surveillance
Radar (NUR-15 Odra-C [TRS-15C]) -- Poland (Navy), 2011, 2x, NSM Fire Control
Radar (NUR-15 Odra-M [TRS-15M]) -- Poland (Air Force), 2016, Mobile Medium-Range 3D Surveillance, TRS-19 Export Designation
Radar (NUR-21) -- Poland (Army), 1988, Mobile Tactical Radar
Radar (NUR-22 Izabela) -- Poland (Army), 1996, MR Air Search, NUR-21 replacement
Radar (NUR-26A) -- Poland (Army), 1996, MR Air Search, NUR-21 replacement
Radar (NUR-31) -- Poland (Air Force), 1978, Assoc w NUR-41 HF
Radar (NUR-41 HF) -- Poland (Air Force), 1978, Assoc w NUR-31 2D
looking forward to it
< Message edited by Rudd -- 1/30/2015 1:13:43 AM >