The current LCS database entries need numerous changes. Although I understand this will likely be a lot of work, the current entries do not accurately reflect the ship's capabilities and LCS is a vital part of the future USN. Here are my suggestions starting with the simplest.
1. None of the five LCS database entries (#1839, #2594, #3089, #1840, #2595) currently have magazines for their 4x 12.7mm/50 MG.
2. The Independence-class LCS (#1840, #2595) should not have the Nulka decoy system. Although there are indeed internet sources claiming this, the official Navy Fact file makes no mention of it and photographs show no Nulka installed. (sources: https://www.navy.mil/navydata/fact_display.asp?cid=2100&tid=587&ct=2 and https://www.navy.mil/management/photodb/photos/180718-N-N0101-998.JPG)
3. The entry "LCS 17 Indianapolis" (#3089) is dated 2017, although she was not launched until 2018 and will likely not commissioned until 2020.
4. The three "2017" entries (#2594, #3089, #2595) are all equipped with the LCS Hellfire Mission Module. This module has only just completed testing and is not expected to be operational until 2019-2020. (source: https://news.usni.org/2019/01/25/lcs-mission-package-office-focused-on-test-fielding-ioc-dates-continue-to-slip - 6th paragraph just below the 2nd picture)
5. Those same three entries (#2594, #3089, #2595) are also equipped with the CAPTAS 4 Sonar. Although CAPTAS 4 was considered, the sonar that was finally chosen was the Raytheon DART. This sonar is also still in testing. (source: https://www.navy.mil/submit/display.asp?story_id=107995)
6. I would suggest replacing the three "2017" entries with 6 separate "2020" entries - Freedom Base, Freedom SUW, Freedom ASW, Independence Base, Independence SUW, and Independence ASW (the 3 Freedom entries should include the TRS-4D radar and SeaRAM launcher from the current "LCS 17" entry as these are planned to be backfit across the class). The reason for this change is that the current entries have LCS carrying everything simultaneously, when the systems are actually split across different mission packages:
Radar, SeaRAM, 57mm gun, 12.7mm guns
Hellfire Module, 2x 30mm guns, Helicopter Magazine with Hellfire (and probably APKWS).
DART Sonar, TB-37 Sonar, Nixie Towed Decoy, Helicopter Magazine with Mk54 Torpedoes