Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Flashpoint Campaigns: Red Storm AAR on the Wargamer

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Flashpoint Campaigns Series >> After Action Report >> Flashpoint Campaigns: Red Storm AAR on the Wargamer Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Flashpoint Campaigns: Red Storm AAR on the Wargamer - 10/3/2013 3:18:17 PM   
Philkian

The Wargamer just published an exclusive After Action Report for Flashpoint Campaigns: Red Storm

The AAR has been made by Beta Tester Scott "Splusmer" Udell. It features the “Ate Up” scenario, a medium-length scenario played as NATO. Read it here.
Post #: 1
RE: Flashpoint Campaigns: Red Storm AAR on the Wargamer - 10/3/2013 3:52:54 PM   
CapnDarwin

Scott,

Great AAR. Steve has done a great job with the scenarios. You have to really think and plan well to survive. Rob's AI does a great job of move and shoot. It can keep you guessing.

Work on Southern Storm continues and we will hopefully have news about our new website and even whispers of Beta Testing soon!

Cap'n Darwin aka Jim Snyder
On Target Simulations LLC

(in reply to Philkian)
Post #: 2
RE: Flashpoint Campaigns: Red Storm AAR on the Wargamer - 4/22/2019 4:46:59 PM   
mirrorshades

I realize this thread is several years old, but it appears that the original link is no longer working. I found a forum post on the site that refers to it, albeit using a slightly different URL, but that one doesn't work either. Is there an updated one?

(in reply to CapnDarwin)
Post #: 3
RE: Flashpoint Campaigns: Red Storm AAR on the Wargamer - 4/22/2019 5:05:07 PM   
CapnDarwin

My guess is that the article may be archived or deleted from the Wargamer.

Work on Southern Storm continues and we will hopefully have news about our new website and even whispers of Beta Testing soon!

Cap'n Darwin aka Jim Snyder
On Target Simulations LLC

(in reply to mirrorshades)
Post #: 4
RE: Flashpoint Campaigns: Red Storm AAR on the Wargamer - 4/23/2019 6:35:54 PM   
WildCatNL

Mirrorshades, the "internet archive" managed to capture the original page, although the links to maps/illustrations seem broken.
You'll find it here: http://web.archive.org/web/20160202211741/http://wargamer.com:80/article/3444/after-action-report-ate-up-a-flashpoint-campaigns-red-storm-aar

William

OTS "garden boy"

(in reply to CapnDarwin)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Flashpoint Campaigns Series >> After Action Report >> Flashpoint Campaigns: Red Storm AAR on the Wargamer Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI