Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Resort bases do not appear to work

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds Series >> Tech Support >> Resort bases do not appear to work Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Resort bases do not appear to work - 6/21/2013 2:49:55 AM   
Dogfather

Is there any plan to fix or rebalance the resort bases? Please see my post from 6/20 in the War Room which explains the problem. That thread also contains a link from Osito who posted about the same issue on 6/3. As of now, there doesn't appear to be any reason to build resort bases because either no one visits them or they do not produce revenue consistently enough to justify their cost. Any fix or any advice on how to use them so that they do work correctly would be appreciated. Thanks.
Post #: 1
RE: Resort bases do not appear to work - 6/21/2013 3:09:47 AM   
vengen

Resort bases have been working in my games since Shadows came out. Unless I'm playing a race that needs them for racial victory conditions, I only build one or two a game. I only build them on locations with a scenic value of 50 or above. It take awhile for guests to show up, then awhile after that for revenue to start coming in; but they have been working. I haven't been paying much attention to them (and use the autodesigned stations), so that's about all I tell you about them.

< Message edited by vengen -- 6/21/2013 3:11:14 AM >

(in reply to Dogfather)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds Series >> Tech Support >> Resort bases do not appear to work Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI