Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Password isn't remembered in firefox

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> Password isn't remembered in firefox Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Password isn't remembered in firefox - 5/27/2013 9:13:08 AM   
Athelas2211

I just can't get it to work. found some net references about logins with two passwords that might have a problem. Can someone from web admin area clarify why it doesn't work and do we really need image confirmation after password entering?

thank you.
Post #: 1
RE: Password isn't remembered in firefox - 5/27/2013 10:29:12 AM   
shunwick

Curious. It works for me although I still have do the image thingy. That's to defeat spam bots, by the way, so I suspect it is not going anywhere soon.

Best wishes,
Steve

I love the smell of TOAW in the morning...

(in reply to Athelas2211)
Post #: 2
RE: Password isn't remembered in firefox - 5/27/2013 2:47:59 PM   
VPaulus

It's working with my Firefox. Try cleaning your Firefox cache. If that doesn't work you might have to delete your Firefox profile.

Regarding your second issue with the captcha image, it's just like shunwick, it's just an extra safety precaution against spambots.

P.S.
This reminds me that there are two great Firefox plugins; one is Xmarks which is basically a bookmark hosting place, where you store your bookmarks, making the trouble of having to clean your entire profile less painful; the other is LastPass which can stores your login information (username and passwords). I've been using both for years, and they are great specially if you have different systems to work with, and you want to synchronize between the several Internet browsers.

(in reply to shunwick)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> Password isn't remembered in firefox Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI