Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: Patch 07 - Unofficial Public Beta - 1126b updated 17 Sept 2016

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Tech Support >> RE: Patch 07 - Unofficial Public Beta - 1126b updated 17 Sept 2016 Page: <<   < prev  53 54 55 56 [57]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Patch 07 - Unofficial Public Beta - 1126b updated 1... - 9/24/2020 1:15:11 PM   
bullwinklemoose57

Curious to see if there is any effort underway to update this game and improve graphics, WINX support and more.

(in reply to michaelm75au)
Post #: 1681
RE: Patch 07 - Unofficial Public Beta - 1126b updated 1... - 9/24/2020 1:17:38 PM   
Cavalry Corp

One day someone will use all the info in the game to build another I suppose, so much work was done over the years - I see a time when it will be a pay as you play kind of thing rather than buy the game.

(in reply to bullwinklemoose57)
Post #: 1682
RE: Patch 07 - Unofficial Public Beta - 1126b updated 1... - 9/24/2020 4:31:09 PM   
BBfanboy

quote:

ORIGINAL: cavalry

One day someone will use all the info in the game to build another I suppose, so much work was done over the years - I see a time when it will be a pay as you play kind of thing rather than buy the game.

If the game still takes years to play through, I doubt anyone would want to "pay as you play". There will always be a segment of the population that wants the complexity and detail that allows for flexible strategic and operational thinking rather than "shoot and react" like most games.

The game could be offered in a fairly cheap starter version (to allow the player to try it out and see if the investment is worth it) and then a complete version at a higher price than the current game - I would have paid $200 for the game once I got a taste of it and realized how many years of play I would get. Let the people with short attention spans play other games and make owning this one a mark of pride in gameship.

No matter how bad a situation is, you can always make it worse. - Chris Hadfield : An Astronaut's Guide To Life On Earth

(in reply to Cavalry Corp)
Post #: 1683
Page:   <<   < prev  53 54 55 56 [57]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Tech Support >> RE: Patch 07 - Unofficial Public Beta - 1126b updated 17 Sept 2016 Page: <<   < prev  53 54 55 56 [57]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI