I'm looking for an experienced opponent who wish to play with the following house rules:
1. No Lvov pocket on the T01, and free rail line to evacuate them (don't cut the rail line south from Tarnopol)
2. Realistic front lines, what means the soviet won't run back to the rivers on T01-02 (Defend the Stalin line)
3. only 1 FBD/rail line
4. Don't relocate soviet HQ-s for better leaders.
5. No muleing
6. During the blizzard turn only 3 army front can attack delibarate, the rest just hasty.
7. The german don't retreat during the blizzard, just if it's necessary (good chance to be encircled...)
8. Only 2 soviet corps/hex
9. no airdrop after 10 hex from the soviet front lines
10. no para airdrop, cutting the german supply line
Game settings: PBEM, fow, random weather, any side
< Message edited by Callistrid -- 6/10/2012 7:47:27 AM >