Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Any Arnhem playtester comments?????

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Any Arnhem playtester comments????? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Any Arnhem playtester comments????? - 1/20/2001 5:12:00 AM   
David boutwell

I've not heard much from you Arnhem playtesters, lately. Either you don't want to make me feel bad, or you are too busy fighting. Either way, I'd like to know something...pretty please??? I either want to get back to the drawing board, or finish tweeking and get on to September 19th, and then to the fighting around the landing zones, then the Oosterbeek perimeter, then...... David Boutwell

Post #: 1
- 1/20/2001 6:44:00 AM   
krull

Well i would cept im not one of yer testers sound snice thru

Krull

(in reply to David boutwell)
Post #: 2
- 1/20/2001 7:47:00 AM   
BryanMelvin

David, I am testing it while designing the soon to be released Stalingrad Campaign so it slow going - Sorry :-( I hope to finish testing this weekend and will let you know. So far - so good and great job. Also, one of the most accurate maps of the area I've seen!! Marauder ------------------ MarauderMel

Post #: 3
- 1/20/2001 8:35:00 AM   
David boutwell

I'm currently doing the research for my next big map, which will be of western Oosterbeek, Wolfheze (remember the "lunatic asylum" in "A Bridge Too Far" where the patients came out to see the paratroopers?) and the landing zones. I've already scored good source material. If you liked the map of Arnhem, you won't be dissappointed. This area has potential for two or three good scenarios. I just need to wrap this one up..don't like loose ends... David Boutwell

Post #: 4
- 1/20/2001 8:47:00 AM   
Tankhead

Hello David! I'm in turn 22 and I got a bloody street fighting dirty battle going on WoW. It is really good so far and reinforcement came on time boy I needed it. I will keep you posted on my next carnage. Tankhead ------------------ Rick Cloutier [email]rcclout@telusplanet.net[/email] Coordinator: Tankhead's SPWAW Resources http://members.tripod.com/tankhead__1

Tankhead

Post #: 5
- 1/20/2001 9:54:00 AM   
David boutwell

I'm glad you are enjoying it Tankhead! Just let me know if you find any screw-ups and other things that you think I need to change. I'm curious about the best mix of victory hex values in order to make it the most challenging for both sides. David Boutwell

Post #: 6
- 1/20/2001 9:56:00 AM   
David boutwell

Would you like to be, Krull??
quote:

Originally posted by krull: Well i would cept im not one of yer testers sound snice thru

Post #: 7
- 1/20/2001 2:49:00 PM   
krull

HAHAH of course. I test. or should I say I download EVERY one and every campaign that gets posted. Its all fun to me. Thru WB Needs to spike his coffe more cause those mines just blowed up my Engineers AGAIN.

Krull

Post #: 8
- 1/22/2001 10:04:00 AM   
Warrior

David, my comment is an apology. I haven't started playing it yet. I overextended myself by taking on 2 to test, then got my new computer. Getting the new machine set and rolling has seriously screwed my usual alloted play time (about 14 hours a day). Things are pretty much settled down now, and I hope to get it started tomorrow. Sorry.

Retreat is NOT an option.

Post #: 9
- 1/22/2001 10:28:00 AM   
David boutwell

REMF, I should probably send you an updated version of the scenario, as I've been fixing stuff as I get feedback. I'll send it ASAP. David Boutwell
quote:

Originally posted by REMF: David, my comment is an apology. I haven't started playing it yet. I overextended myself by taking on 2 to test, then got my new computer. Getting the new machine set and rolling has seriously screwed my usual alloted play time (about 14 hours a day). Things are pretty much settled down now, and I hope to get it started tomorrow. Sorry.

Post #: 10
- 1/25/2001 9:01:00 PM   
x6ftundx_slith

has your email address changed? I tried to email you but it kicked it back Commando Solo

Post #: 11
- 1/26/2001 6:13:00 AM   
David boutwell

Commando, That I know of, my enail hasn't changed. It is boutwell@erols.com. I was wandering why I've not gotten much feedback from any playtesters. Maybe that's why.. David Boutwell
quote:

Originally posted by Commando Solo: has your email address changed? I tried to email you but it kicked it back Commando Solo

Post #: 12
- 1/26/2001 11:20:00 PM   
x6ftundx_slith

it must be working cause i just sent you a letter and it went thru

Post #: 13
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Any Arnhem playtester comments????? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI