Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Another Pacific WWII Vet Passes

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Another Pacific WWII Vet Passes Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Another Pacific WWII Vet Passes - 2/15/2012 3:07:11 AM   
nashvillen

Robert Edgar Fultz (1922 - 2012)

Robert Edgar Fultz

Robert Edgar Fultz, age 89 of Murfreesboro, died Sunday, February 12, 2012.

He was a native of Lincoln County and was preceded in death by his parents, Leonard Edgar and Alice Geneva Cowan Fultz; spouses, Elaine Sanders Fultz and Marie Boggess Fultz; son, Paul Richard Fultz and grandson, Jim Fultz.

Mr. Fultz was a founding member of First Church of God and a WWII Navy Veteran. He was retired from AVCO.

Mr. Fultz is survived by his sons, Robert Fultz and wife Colleen, David Fultz and wife Phyllis, Tim Fultz and wife Kathy, Bud Fultz and wife Sue, all of Murfreesboro; step- son, Jimmy Boggess and wife Brenda of Murfreesboro; sister, Aileen Russell of Smyrna; grandchildren, 2LT. Courtney Fultz, Ben, John, Melinda, Steve, Charlie, Will, Rob, Emily Fultz and Michael Paulk; great-grandchildren, Noah Carter and Kali Paulk.

Graveside service will be 11 a.m. Wednesday, at Roselawn Memorial Gardens, with Dwayne Pierce officiating. Visitation will be 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. Tuesday at Woodfin Funeral Chapel, Murfreesboro, (615) 893-5151; www.woodfinchapel.com

Published in The Daily News Journal on February 14, 2012

Mr. Fultz served on an LSM and his daughter in law tells me he was in the first waves of ships to land on Okinawa. Two of his Sons and their wives are friends of mine. Two of his grandchildren have worked for me, and I have mentored another in scouting. This is tough on Courtney, as she is serving in Korea and is at a point in her deployment that she can not leave.

My thoughts and prayers are with my friends and co-workers as they deal with this difficult time.
Post #: 1
RE: Another Pacific WWII Vet Passes - 2/15/2012 3:12:28 AM   
rjopel

Rest in Peace Sir,

You have earned your peace.

Ryan Opel
SGT, USAR (Retired)

(in reply to nashvillen)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Another Pacific WWII Vet Passes Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI