Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Still havent received Legends

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds 1 Series >> Still havent received Legends Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Still havent received Legends - 1/9/2012 10:33:22 AM   
wozza

I ordered the game on the 8th of December and i still haven't received the game. The game was supposed to be delivered by January 2. I must emphasize this inst a complaint i knew it wouldn't be here by the 2 of January because of the holidays. However i received a email on the 2 of January saying if i hadn't received it to check my right address and re order a new one at no charge. I must say this is excellent customer service by Matrix. But me being a loyal gamer to Matrix i don't want to incur a unnecessary expense to them when it is possible the game is still on its way i can also download the game which i haven't as yet to save expense to Matrix. I am wondering if my parcel has a tracking number and if Matrix can find out where it is.
Post #: 1
RE: Still havent received Legends - 1/9/2012 10:48:20 AM   
Nedrear

A download traffic of... 300 MB... is nothing close to an expense for Matrix Games. You get these in flat rates of many terrabyte these days...

One Thread To Guide Them All

"Nothing incorporeal wields such power as a word. Though it is the weapon of the smart and cunning it alas needs the same to prevail."

(in reply to wozza)
Post #: 2
RE: Still havent received Legends - 1/9/2012 7:26:39 PM   
wozza

quote:

ORIGINAL: Nedrear

A download traffic of... 300 MB... is nothing close to an expense for Matrix Games. You get these in flat rates of many terrabyte these days...

I wasn't talking about the download which i know would cost them very little. But the hard copy of the game would cost them a fair bit.

(in reply to Nedrear)
Post #: 3
RE: Still havent received Legends - 1/10/2012 10:42:28 AM   
MartialDoctor

Ah, so you don't want to reorder if it's already on it's way, is that it?  Why not just download it until the box copy comes in?  Or you can send Matrix an email to see what is going on with the order.

(in reply to wozza)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds 1 Series >> Still havent received Legends Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI