Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

HQ fragment problems

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> HQ fragment problems Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
HQ fragment problems - 11/30/2011 10:58:37 AM   
fcam1387

Hi guys,

For some reason 3 of my hqs (land & air) mysteriously fragmented when i amphibious transport them. The fragments are at the base, while the actual unit has disappeared (the transports they were on were not damaged, either). When I click on the unit organisation button it says that the unit has an ETA and lists the transport it is supposedly loaded onto - the only problem is that it isn't on the transport, it never seems to arrive and I cannot find it. It's basically disappeared and I'm stuck with fragment HQs that don't even allow me to load torps.

Anyone know how I can resolve this?

(I've attached a photo)

Attachment (1)
Post #: 1
RE: HQ fragment problems - 11/30/2011 10:59:33 AM   
fcam1387

pt 2

Attachment (1)

(in reply to fcam1387)
Post #: 2
RE: HQ fragment problems - 11/30/2011 12:21:45 PM   
Sredni

Have you given it a couple turns? It might show up in tokyo. An unfortunate bug that sometimes happens. I've had HQ's I shipped all the way to the DEI from san-fransico drop a fragment on the ground and then spawn the remainder back in san-fran before. I got pissed and disbanded the main body in san-fran and let the fragment go back to being the primary and just rebuilt it, but I awlays regretted doing so. Not because it didn't work (just took a bit of time to regain the squads, but you don't really use hq's for their squads anyways so meh) but because forever afterward I was paranoid about that HQ and weather it was really giving it's hq bonus or not.

(in reply to fcam1387)
Post #: 3
RE: HQ fragment problems - 11/30/2011 1:00:30 PM   
obvert

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: michaelm

[1108r2]
Fixed HQ not swapping with fragment when fully offloaded from ship [MEM]

Thanks for great support Michael!!!

Pax

I think this was a bug fixed in 1108r2, as reported in this post on page 38 of the Beta thread. At least I thikn it sounds like the same problem, although I couldn't find the original post. You might try updating the beta.

(in reply to Sredni)
Post #: 4
RE: HQ fragment problems - 11/30/2011 1:24:08 PM   
fcam1387

[/quote]

I think this was a bug fixed in 1108r2, as reported in this post on page 38 of the Beta thread. At least I thikn it sounds like the same problem, although I couldn't find the original post. You might try updating the beta.
[/quote]

Oh no... oops. I think you're right. So what's going to happen to my current game once I update - will the problem be resolved or am I basically stuck with it? Any way around this? haha

(in reply to obvert)
Post #: 5
RE: HQ fragment problems - 11/30/2011 1:27:47 PM   
CV 2

Yeah, I found that bug a few weeks back and Michael has already corrected it in R2.

(in reply to fcam1387)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> HQ fragment problems Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI