There is a new beta version in the Members Club. This fixes a few bugs and has a bunch of data fixes as well. We hope to make this official next before making some larger changes.
Please check it out, and give us feedback, if you want to work with a beta version.
V1.04.39 – August 12, 2011
1) Fixed a bug where "Virtual" division units in Rifle or Cavalry Corps can get duplicated numbers when promoted to Guards.
2) Fixed a bug where some Soviet leader can't get assigned to Army HQ due to low ratings.
3) Improved the handling of server error messages during Multiplayer games.
4) Fixed a bug that allowed a player to exploit the undo key when moving soviet factories.
5) Fixed a bug that did not allow HQ build up to take place when the HQ was exactly 20MP from the railhead.
6) When building new Soviet units in 1944-45, all available unit types do not fit into "Pick Unit Type" screen. Fixed this by adding a scroll list.
7) Fixed an AI crash bug in limited map scenarios.
8) Eliminated some poorly executed Axis AI planned withdrawals in 1943.
OB, Device and AC File Changes
1) In Device file added Device 622 – 210mm M35 Howitzer;
2) In Ground Element file added Element 208 – 210mm Howitzer; Element 211 – CV33 Flame Tank; Element 212 – L6/40 Flame Tank;
3) In TOE(OB) File added OB 483 – 41 Ital. Machine Gun Battalion; OB 484 – 41b Ital. Heavy Howitzer Battalion (renamed 41 Ital. Heavy Howitzer Battalion to 41a); OB 485 – 41 Ital. Flame Tank Company.
4) New TOEs with Panthers fit in.
5) Changed the Hungarian Hetzer (0274) from a tank destroyer to an assault gun in the hope that the Hungarians will actually use it. Fixed missing Symbols for the Hungarian Hetzer, the Slovakian Marder III (0336), and the Soviet 107mm mortar (0729).
6) Removed the upgrade path of the MG34 to the MG42 in the hope that this change might relieve somewhat the machine gun usage problem.
7) Updated Max imported values for some missing axis minor aircraft. Note: I now remember that these values were probably never entered since they were added later when I was working on the 1944 Campaign. Some of the Rumanian aircraft figures did not include German aircraft on loan so some of these figures have been bumped up. Some of the Hungarian numbers were adjusted as well.
8) Fixed a couple of missing links between the imported aircraft and its original model
1) Rebuilt some Rumanian airbases so they use Rumanian AA guns instead of German ones
2) Rebuilt Rumanian MG Battalions so that they have Rumanian 81mm Mortars instead of German ones.
3) Rebuilt Finnish Army HQs to fix wrong nationality in their support squads.
4) Removed Italian Autotransportable Corps as there is no evidence to show it existed in the Balkans in the summer of 1941. 133rd Littorio Armored Division reassigned to 2nd Italian Army.
5) 133rd Italian Littorio Armored Division now withdraws from the Balkans on 15 November 1941 to prepare for its commitment to North Africa.
6) Removed Italian 26th 'Assietta' Infantry Division as it withdraws in July 1941 to Sicily.
7) Removed Italian 20th 'Friuli' Infantry Division as the division never occupied Yugoslavia and was used to prepare for the assault on Malta.
8) Removed Italian 24th 'Pinerolo' Infantry Division as the division was sent to garrison Larissa, Greece in May 1941.
9) Italian 2nd 'Ferro' Celere Division set to withdraw on 15 May 1942 as it is reduced to a cadre only as its units are sent to North Africa.
10) Removed Italian 131st 'Centauro' Armored Division as this division was reduced to regimental strength by June 1941. Its remaining elements were sent piecemeal to North Africa.
11) Revised Italian Expeditionary Corps (CSIR).
a. Added CIV Italian MG Battalion (using new Italian OB)
b. Added II Italian Anti-Tank Battalion
c. Added Italian 65th CCNN Legion
d. Renamed 'V Ital. Construction Battalion' to 'IV Ital. Construction Battalion'
e. Renamed 'CSIR Ital. Assault Engineer Battalion' to 'XV Ital. Assault Engineer Battalion'
f. Renamed I-III/CSIR Ital. Medium Howitzer Battalions to the LX-LXII Ital. Medium Howitzer Battalion
g. Removed IV/CSIR Heavy Howitzer Battalion
h. Renamed 43rd and 45th Ital. AA Batteries to 95th and 97th Ital. AA Batteries.
i. Added IV and XIX Ital. AA Gun Battalions
j. Motorized the MG, AT, AA, and Art Battalions
12) M.C.A. Ital. Ski Battalion now arrives as a reinforcement for the Expeditionary Ital. Corps on 19 Feb 1942
13) 8th Italian Army (ARMIR) Changes
a. Arrives under Army Group South instead of Ital. Southeast Army Group
b. Added Croatian Legion (uses CCNN Legion OB)
c. Added CIX Ital. Machine Gun Battalion
d. Motorized the artillery and Anti-Air assets
e. 'LXXII Ital. Heavy Howitzer Battalion' renamed to 'L Ital. Heavy Howitzer Battalion'
f. '21st Ital. Heavy Howitzer Battalion' renamed to 'XXXII Ital. Heavy Howitzer Battalion'
g. '22nd Ital. Heavy Howitzer Battalion' renamed to 'LXXIII Ital. Heavy Howitzer Battalion' (uses new Italian OB)
h. Removed 61st Italian Heavy Howitzer Battalion
i. Added XXXVII Ital. AA Gun Battalion
j. Added I-III/3rd Ital. Light Howitzer Battalions
14) II Italian Corps Changes
a. Added II Italian Machine Gun Battalion
b. Added CII Ital. Machine Gun Battalion
c. Added XXXII Ital. Anti-Tank Battalion
d. Renamed 'II Ital. Construction Battalion' to 'XV Ital. Construction Battalion'
e. Added 4th and 5th Italian Flamethrower Tank Companies (uses new Italian OB)
f. Renamed the I-IV/2nd Ital. Medium Howitzer Battalions to the III Medium Howitzer, XXIII Medium Howitzer, CIII Heavy Howitzer, and CXXIII Battalions. Motorized these units.
g. Renamed the 35th and 37th Ital. AA Batteries to the 52nd and 54th Ital. AA Batteries
15) XXXV Italian Corps Changes
a. Renamed 'IV/CSIR Ital. Heavy Howitzer Battalion' to 'CXXIV Ital. Heavy Howitzer Battalion' to arrive on 18 June 1942.
b. Revised 1942 scenarios to incorporate the CSIR changes in 1941
16) Alpini Italian Corps Changes
a. Motorized the four howitzer battalions and two AA Light Batteries
17) Added 3rd VVS OAG Airbase at Sevastopol with 33 aircraft
18) Raised German pilot quality to 85 in 1942
19) 1942 Soviet Air Force is adjusted. A few PVO Fighter Divisions have been pulled from the Air Armies and placed in regional air commands where they belong. Number and types of aircraft have been adjusted as follows: VVS (Air Force) strength has been cut by about 1,200 aircraft. RGVK Reserves and PVO aircraft have increased to result in a net decrease in Soviet air strength of 944 aircraft. Source of new VVS strength can be found at http://ilpilot.narod.ru/vvs_tsifra/gl_3/3.106.html
20) A handful of leader changes
21) Corrected the initial factory size for the Panther D in the 1943 Scenarios.
22) Almost all Axis minor squadrons now use the 'Staffel' organization. Hungarian Air Groups now use the "Squadron" organization instead of "Group". Finland uses a variety of air organizations.