Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Editor question.

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Scenario Design and Modding >> Editor question. Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Editor question. - 3/7/2011 11:25:10 PM   
Buck Beach

When I make a change to a Class of ships with the Editor, is there any way that I can get it to apply to all ships of that class without updating each ship individually? What I have been doing is restating each ship in the class one by one. Example existing class is say 2406 and I change a device I then I have been rewriting the class as 2406 in the Ship section for each ship.

Sounds like I have missed something as to how to do a refresh update??
Post #: 1
RE: Editor question. - 3/7/2011 11:50:24 PM   
topeverest

I never figured that out. I couldnt get the editor ship to prefill after I built or modified a ship class. I built the class, and then a single ship. I then applied it...and made changes necessary across ships in a class. I'd like to know more about this too if the editor does this

Andy M

(in reply to Buck Beach)
Post #: 2
RE: Editor question. - 3/8/2011 12:09:52 AM   
Herrbear

quote:

ORIGINAL: Buck Beach

When I make a change to a Class of ships with the Editor, is there any way that I can get it to apply to all ships of that class without updating each ship individually? What I have been doing is restating each ship in the class one by one. Example existing class is say 2406 and I change a device I then I have been rewriting the class as 2406 in the Ship section for each ship.

Yes you can. After you change the class, go to the Ships tab and click on Tools/Set Ships and use the screen. If you have questions, give me a call.

(in reply to Buck Beach)
Post #: 3
RE: Editor question. - 3/8/2011 1:38:11 AM   
PaxMondo

quote:

ORIGINAL: Herrbear

quote:

Yes you can. After you change the class, go to the Ships tab and click on Tools/Set Ships and use the screen. If you have questions, give me a call.

Oh, I REALLY wish I had known this a month or so ago.

great tip. Thanks!

Pax

(in reply to Herrbear)
Post #: 4
RE: Editor question. - 3/8/2011 1:47:49 AM   
Buck Beach

quote:

ORIGINAL: Herrbear

quote:

Cool Brum thanks a bunch. I'll give you a call later this week and come over if you have time.

Buck

(in reply to Herrbear)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Scenario Design and Modding >> Editor question. Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI