From: The Big Nowhere
1. Targeting, counter-measures, damage control, commerce and command centers, robotic repairs and sensors don't stack.
2. You just aren't zoomed in close enough, you have to zoom in really close for them to show.
3. Galactopedia...though having a list you could print out would be a help.
4. IF there are components that can be upgraded, you can upgrade the design, make any changes and save. This auto-obsoletes the old design.
5. Not daft, you just hit the learning cliff like we all did.
Distant Worlds Fan
'When in doubt...attack!'