Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

IJN opponent wanted--THIS COULD BE YOU !(CLOSED)

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Opponents Wanted >> IJN opponent wanted--THIS COULD BE YOU !(CLOSED) Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
IJN opponent wanted--THIS COULD BE YOU !(CLOSED) - 2/9/2011 4:22:51 AM   
sdhundt

I'm looking to play GC#2. The gloves will be off for the IJN. Non hostorical first turn prefered so giving Isoroku Yamamoto the chance to grow some Balls. KB can rome anywhere or do just the historical chicken attack. I am presently playing two GC#2, first is against ROY, who is kicking my ass all over the pacific, but the War is still young. My second game is also very good but he is not nearly as aggresive as ROY. So I'm looking for an IJN opponent who knows what he is doing (and has been in the forum more than a few days, JEAN, I'm talking to you) and THINKS he can carve the Alies into sushi. Not to sound like a picky bastard but I'm looking for a player that will PLAY until the very end. I'll play and not quit even if you take New York but you must also play if and WHEN I sink all your CV's :-}. Ok, I consider myself an above average player (MAYBE) and I'm looking for the same. OH, NO AUTO VICTORY, EVER, the IJN or Alies would not quit just because a certain number of victory points were accumulated. Well I have thrown down the glove, any takers ? HR's to be negotiated, Thanks for your attention regarding this VERY long equest.

< Message edited by sdhundt -- 2/9/2011 6:07:51 PM >
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Opponents Wanted >> IJN opponent wanted--THIS COULD BE YOU !(CLOSED) Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI