Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Possible Bug: Multiple same name units

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> Tech Support >> Possible Bug: Multiple same name units Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Possible Bug: Multiple same name units - 12/30/2010 7:17:47 AM   
PMCN

It is 28/9/41 in my soviet grande campaign and I have spotted 3 cases of 2 divisions with the same name.

This week the 202nd Rifle division showed up x2. Both of the divisons showed up in the same place and have basically the same stats in terms of troops and such. They do have two different ID numbers (1853, and 1856).

I looked in the reinforcement list and spotted that on the 1/8/42 there is two 7th Rifle Divisions, and I see later on a reinforcement division the 1st Rifle division but I have the 1st Rifle division in play currently.

Is this a bug? If it isn't is this something to do with motorized to rifle division conversions and can I expect one of the divisions to reform at a latter date as a motorized division?
Post #: 1
RE: Possible Bug: Multiple same name units - 12/30/2010 8:59:38 AM   
Helpless

Yes, it can be the case - Motorized divisions do not change their numbering on conversion to RD. Will take a look. Thanks.

Pavel Zagzin
WITE/WITW/WITE-2 Development

(in reply to PMCN)
Post #: 2
RE: Possible Bug: Multiple same name units - 1/12/2011 2:58:32 PM   
PMCN

Just an update, I saw a message in the latest admin report that the 202nd Rifle division had upgraded to the 41c TOE and was re-designated the 42x Rifle division so the multiple divisions with the same name issue seems to get sorted automatically.

(in reply to Helpless)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> Tech Support >> Possible Bug: Multiple same name units Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI