Current Version - 0.5 - released 2/4/2011
TUNED FOR 22.214.171.124 BETA.
This mod is focusing on modifying the races.txt file to give a more challenging game to the more experienced players.
Key goals of this mod are:
1) Get the AI to build more ships
2) Make the AI bloody hard to beat
Im constantly modifying and adjusting accordingly as i play games, and i also welcome your feedback!!!!
Please post a thanks if enjoy this! A little goes a long way :)
1) extract into your customization folder
2) select super AI from your theme when you load the game
3) start a new game, enjoy!
4) please ensure you are playing with aggressiveness on unstable
updated for 126.96.36.199 BETA patch
please now play the game with maximum setting on unstable, NOT chaos.
- minor fix bug for Mechaniod secondary tech now ion cannon focus.
- all races now like other races that are the same species.
- all races now hate other races that are different species.
- the same races now love each other.
- no one hates the Mechanoids, except for insects.
- increased loyalty to all races.
- increased caution on insect races.
updated for 188.8.131.52 BETA patch
- reset all settings to default
- adjusted all races primary tech to construction, their "old" primary is now their secondary tech focus
- increased all population growth on all races
- increased aggressiveness on all aggressive races
- increased caution on all cautious races
- replaced "speed" ship focus, with "power" focus.
- replaced "efficiency" ship focus, with "power" focus.
- all races except for mechanized and shakturi can be pirates
- increase to all races for ship maintenance savings
- insects are more most aggressive, followed by reptilian, humaniod, amphibian, ursidian then rodent.
- in reverse order above for the cautious trait.
- specific balancing to the above to suit individuality for each race to avoid red vs blue.
updated for 184.108.40.206 patch
- Reset of all traits from previous superAI versions to vanilla.
- Adjustment of aggression and caution on all races, suited on a per species basis, insects are more aggressive etc..
- Slight increase on individual traits of each race - ie, Teekans mine more, etc
- Adjustment of intelligence on every race, to suit that race.
- Removal of "efficiency" ship design for the AI, changed it to balanced, found that efficiency ships are ****.
- "War Weariness Attenuation" increased, should lead to longer, less expensive wars.
- Construction is now every races second tech focus, this should lead to bigger ships
- reproduction increased to every race, should progress the game more quickly.
- friendliness decreased slightly on every race
- moderately increased ship maintenance savings for all races
- adjusted races to focus on power and speed ship design only, the more aggressive the race = focus on power ships, else, speed.
- adjusted tech focus on all races - to none (testing to see what happens in this situation) / except mechaniod.
- increased caution on all races
Changes from the vanilla of Return of the Shakturi:
- massive increase to aggression to all races
- massive increase to caution to all races
- minor increase to population satisfaction to all races
- minor increase to trade bonuses to all races
- slight decrease of friendliness to all races
- slight increase of loyalty to all races
< Message edited by alexalexuk -- 4/2/2011 6:38:15 PM >