Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

TO Erik Rutins

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> TO Erik Rutins Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
TO Erik Rutins - 12/8/2010 5:28:42 AM   
TOErikRutins

quote:

ORIGINAL: Erik Rutins

Hi Rudolf,

Less than a week ago, I asked you to remove a comment on Wikileaks from your signature as it was against the forum rules in that it would promote political discussions. You agree to that and then posted this here a few days later? There's clearly no misunderstanding here and as a result I need to give you some time to think things over. You are banned for a week, please e-mail me at erikr@matrixgames.com after that week when you have had time to consider - if you agree to abide by the forum rules, you are welcome to come back.

Regards,

- Erik

Hello Erik Rutins

For a week ago you informed me Rudolf that my account was suspended for 7 days and asked me to email you after 1 week.
I did email you after one week but herd nothing from you in return and the account is still suspended. I assume the mail went to your junk mail folder so I saw my self forced to make this account to be able to follow the instructions you gave me regarding contacting you after a week.

My cousin was here on visit for some days ago btw. and he was forced to open his own account as he could no longer ask his questions via my account.
He got banned without warning or indication to why he was banned. I told him that it must been due to his political symbol in his avatar, but he say it is not lightly since many users have similer avatar.

Regardless, as that is not my problem (it is his own problem) - I will focus here on what I wanted to bring up with you.

Since the email you requested from me, and who was sent to you but must have ended up in your junk mail folder.., so now I took this more time consuming path of bringing forward the message - everything to satisfie you as you can see.

Now I'm not sure what content you would like me to publish here, I was not 100% sure what the intention with the mail you wanted me to send you after one week was, but I assume it was to serve as a reminder that 1 week was now gone.

And of course also:

quote:

ORIGINAL: Erik Rutins

after that week when you have had time to consider - if you agree to abide by the forum rules, you are welcome to come back.

And to that I of course say, Thank you mr. Erik Rutins, I will of course follow the rules.
The week is up, I have considered and I do agree fully, now I must ask you mr. Erik Rutins to Please inform me on how to procede.

Rudolf

< Message edited by TOErikRutins -- 12/8/2010 5:41:35 AM >
Post #: 1
RE: TO Erik Rutins - 12/8/2010 6:12:22 AM   
UniformYankee

Oh boy oh boy!!!

The 4 year old is back to play!

I'm sure Papa Rutins has been waiting with baited breath for your return - especially given the gross violations of forum rules you've engaged in since your "vacation" began. It makes total sense for you to come back and play now!!

Just how hard did you parents spank you last week eh?

(in reply to TOErikRutins)
Post #: 2
RE: TO Erik Rutins - 12/8/2010 6:15:35 AM   
TOErikRutins

quote:

ORIGINAL: UniformYankee

Oh boy oh boy!!!

The 4 year old is back to play!

I'm sure Papa Rutins has been waiting with baited breath for your return - especially given the gross violations of forum rules you've engaged in since your "vacation" began. It makes total sense for you to come back and play now!!

Just how hard did you parents spank you last week eh?

This is a unserius post, I will refrain from commenting on it.
I have been online at the internett 1 time during the past week and it was from Brussels. I assume my cousin may have drawed attantion to himself as he has entered the forum from my IP, howeer that is a totally different individual. I now ask you to please respect that this is a letter to Erik and is posted here only because his email has not been able to recieve my email as he requested.

(in reply to UniformYankee)
Post #: 3
RE: TO Erik Rutins - 12/8/2010 6:25:55 AM   
UniformYankee

quote:

ORIGINAL: TOErikRutins
This is a unserius post, I will refrain from commenting on it.
I have been online at the internett 1 time during the past week and it was from Brussels. I assume my cousin may have drawed attantion to himself as he has entered the forum from my IP, howeer that is a totally different individual. I now ask you to please respect that this is a letter to Erik and is posted here only because his email has not been able to recieve my email as he requested.

To you think anyone in this galaxy buys your four year old BS???

How can you refrain from commenting by commenting? I think this shows that you don't understand the meaning of your words - thus further establishing your (lack of) maturity.

Post #: 4
RE: TO Erik Rutins - 12/8/2010 6:29:26 AM   
TOErikRutins

Why do you spend your time here commenting on it, let Erik do his job and deal with this matter his own way.
If he need your assistance I think he will contact you.

Post #: 5
RE: TO Erik Rutins - 12/8/2010 6:48:51 AM   
UniformYankee

We could ask you the same questions!

But you want to play with me ... I can tell!

So how many cousins do you have anyway ... I'm losing count ...

Japan, Helmut, Rudolph, AFA, have I left anyout?

Maybe someone would feel sorry for you if you weren't such an arrogant bovine scatologist!

Post #: 6
RE: TO Erik Rutins - 12/8/2010 7:07:40 AM   
TOErikRutins

quote:

ORIGINAL: UniformYankee

Maybe someone would feel sorry for you if you weren't such an arrogant bovine scatologist!

You need to be carefull, what you did here is a vaulation of the forum rules.

I will not chat more with you sir, and as on now I intend to refrain from commenting more in this post. The intention with this forum account was simply just for forward a message to Erik, that is now done and I will now refrain from using it more.

< Message edited by TOErikRutins -- 12/8/2010 7:09:42 AM >

Post #: 7
RE: TO Erik Rutins - 12/8/2010 7:31:11 AM   
jomni

I think Erik is/was sleeping the time you posted this message.

Please refer to this link:
http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=2641435

His announcement that he's going offline: 12/8/2010 4:09:25 AM
Your message: 12/8/2010 5:28:42 AM

Post #: 8
RE: TO Erik Rutins - 12/8/2010 7:32:38 AM   
JudgeDredd

Uniform Yankee - I've reported your trolling.

He's asking for his account to be reinstated and you've trolled his post, presumably to goad him and perhaps get a longer ban? No idea - but you had no reason to post at all. Regardless of what he's done in the past, he was given a ban and served that ban.

Reported

Alba gu' brath

Post #: 9
RE: TO Erik Rutins - 12/8/2010 7:33:48 AM   
JudgeDredd

TOErikRutins - I don't think he's ignoring you. Probably more likely very busy with all the releases he's trying to get out over Christmas.

Alba gu' brath

(in reply to JudgeDredd)
Post #: 10
RE: TO Erik Rutins - 12/8/2010 7:58:37 AM   
diablo1

Lol Judge ever the moderator wannabe! lmao

(in reply to JudgeDredd)
Post #: 11
RE: TO Erik Rutins - 12/8/2010 8:05:42 AM   
Sheytan

Ummm Forum drama? Sec, grabbing some cornz!

(in reply to diablo1)
Post #: 12
RE: TO Erik Rutins - 12/8/2010 8:25:39 AM   
diablo1

(in reply to Sheytan)
Post #: 13
RE: TO Erik Rutins - 12/8/2010 10:01:58 AM   
JudgeDredd

Ever the helpful poster!

Alba gu' brath

(in reply to diablo1)
Post #: 14
RE: TO Erik Rutins - 12/8/2010 1:07:50 PM   
Sarge

quote:

ORIGINAL: JudgeDredd
Uniform Yankee - I've reported your trolling.

I'M TELLING !

Look out, your on JD's radar.....

(in reply to JudgeDredd)
Post #: 15
RE: TO Erik Rutins - 12/8/2010 1:28:32 PM   
Erik Rutins

Hi there,

I first asked you to remove your signature, as it could cause political discussions. You complied briefly, then added it back in, then made a political post to boot. You then received a one week ban to reconsider the forum rules. Before that one week ban was up, you created a second account, AFA, originating from the same IP which immediately began posting in the same forums, in the same style and also had a political avatar. I don't for a second believe that this was your "cousin". That violation earned you an IP ban while I considered how long your ban should be. You then admitted to using a random IP changer to get around this and keep posting, so I banned the AFA account. You've now created a third account to push this issue further.

This third account is now banned and you have earned a ban for a full year. Enjoy your time off.

If you continue creating new accounts and spamming the forums, you'll get an appropriate legal response.

Regards,

- Erik

Erik Rutins
Director of Product Development

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to Sarge)
Post #: 16
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> TO Erik Rutins Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll