Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Australian cavalry unit bug?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Tech Support >> Australian cavalry unit bug? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Australian cavalry unit bug? - 9/6/2010 7:30:25 PM   
crsutton

Hi,

I have two campaigns (scen #2) going as the Allies. Both games started way back in the beginning and both have been patched up to the current with patches applied at the same times. One game in in 6/42 and the other is in 2/43. (You currently have that file due to my previous post on my frozen units) My question is how are the three Australian cavalry units are suppose to look?

Here an image from the 6/42 game showing the projected TOE for the Australian 4th cavalry brigade. The unit recently changed from an infantry type unit to an armored unit (mobile) and has started to fill out to this TOE. Still named the 4th cavalry. Now look at my next post in the thread.

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by crsutton -- 9/6/2010 7:37:24 PM >

I am the Holy Roman Emperor and am above grammar.

Sigismund of Luxemburg
Post #: 1
RE: Australian cavalry unit bug? - 9/6/2010 7:36:56 PM   
crsutton

Now here is an image of the unit from the 2/43 game. The unit is still an infantry unit-although recently changed it's name to the 4th armored brigade. However the TOE for this unit in 2/43 shows this.

I might add that I have noticed the same sort of conditions apply to the 3rd tank brigade which has changed into a full tank brigade in my 6/42 game but remains an infantry unit (with a cavalry symbol) in my 2/43 game.

The difference between the two games is the the one game 2/43 moved along fast enough to be affected by the old armor bug and the other game was patched before we got deep enough for the bug to affect it. That is the bug was fixed before any Australian unit with armor began to upgrade.

Which is correct? And can the incorrect one be corrected? I can send the files for both games if needed.

Thanks again.

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by crsutton -- 9/6/2010 7:47:07 PM >

Sigismund of Luxemburg

(in reply to crsutton)
Post #: 2
RE: Australian cavalry unit bug? - 9/8/2010 4:30:03 AM   
crsutton

Never mind. I got it figured out. It was my ineptitude. Move along folks, nothing to see here.....

Sigismund of Luxemburg

(in reply to crsutton)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Tech Support >> Australian cavalry unit bug? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI