Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Sealion Problem

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Decisive Campaigns Series >> Decisive Campaigns: The Blitzkrieg from Warsaw to Paris >> Tech Support >> Sealion Problem Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Sealion Problem - 8/26/2010 9:51:05 PM   
TheGrudge175

Greetings,

Thank you for what appears to be great game. I am having a problem with sealion. I have done the tutorial as well as
read the manual, although not in detail. I am playing as Gerry, I have executed turns up to Sept 10, and have absolutely no ground units. I restarted the game and had the same results. Am I missing something? Even the OOB only shows the 3 Air units and their HQ. I cannot find a way to see or control embarked German land units. It could be my fault....that would not be unusual for me, any help appreciated.

Thanks

Matt
Post #: 1
RE: Sealion Problem - 8/26/2010 10:19:16 PM   
Vic

quote:

ORIGINAL: TheGrudge175

Greetings,

Thank you for what appears to be great game. I am having a problem with sealion. I have done the tutorial as well as
read the manual, although not in detail. I am playing as Gerry, I have executed turns up to Sept 10, and have absolutely no ground units. I restarted the game and had the same results. Am I missing something? Even the OOB only shows the 3 Air units and their HQ. I cannot find a way to see or control embarked German land units. It could be my fault....that would not be unusual for me, any help appreciated.

Thanks

Matt

Hi Matt,

Go to the actioncards tab and play a card of choice to land troops.

best regards,
Vic

Visit www.vrdesigns.net for the latest news, polls, screenshots and blogs on Shadow Empire, Decisive Campaigns and Advanced Tactics

(in reply to TheGrudge175)
Post #: 2
RE: Sealion Problem - 8/26/2010 10:53:30 PM   
TheGrudge175

I knew it was my error, thanks for your fast response and a great game

(in reply to Vic)
Post #: 3
RE: Sealion Problem - 1/6/2011 11:13:12 AM   
Zaitsev2

Hi all,

I've got the same problem as two other players reported: Sea Lion Operation has no German troops at all, only air troops. I've tried in the campaign, I've tried with the scenario alone to no avail... No troops, no ships, no nothing.

As for Vic's answer: I've got a lot of cards to use previously to the start of this phase in the campaign, but none of them is related with landing troops or somethig like that.

Any idea? Thanks for your suggestions.

< Message edited by Zaitsev2 -- 1/6/2011 11:16:08 AM >

(in reply to TheGrudge175)
Post #: 4
RE: Sealion Problem - 1/6/2011 1:59:21 PM   
RocketMan

You need to go to the cards tab and play one of the cards. Then you pick which hex on the British coast you want to play the card on. You can only play as many cards as you have shipping points for each turn (the shipping points are shown as 40 in the screenshot below, although that number can be different depending on what scenario options are chosen to start the game).

Attachment (1)

(in reply to Zaitsev2)
Post #: 5
RE: Sealion Problem - 1/6/2011 7:21:18 PM   
Zaitsev2

Oh, dear...as a new player,I forgot that there are cards to play IN the scenario apart from the ones you play BEFORE starting it.

Thank you very much RocketMan.

(in reply to RocketMan)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Decisive Campaigns Series >> Decisive Campaigns: The Blitzkrieg from Warsaw to Paris >> Tech Support >> Sealion Problem Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI