Dave and team have a revised the Update, including a couple big bug fixes. If you would like to try it before it is Official, you can find it in the Members Club. You will need to create a login and Register your game, if you haven't already, before downloading it through the Registered Download link. Please remember that this is a Beta release, and we appreciate your feedback.
It includes the following Changes;
- Fix Formation Move Lockup bug – gave more latitude to advanceGuard to move ahead
thereby preventing lockup of formation when advanceGuard and MainGuard both occupy
a large footprint along the road.
- Fixed a CTD
- Reduced HQ leading the charge
- Attacks ignoring HHours addressed
- Minor mods to Cracking the Goose Egg, Nobody Comes Back, Stuck in the Teeth scenarios
Plus those in the original Beta Patch;
V4.1.232 – July 28, 2010
Game Issues Fixed:
- Give order, let run, pause and set end time of task to time now, start game again, crash.
- Crash caused by slip task code and how AI interacted with UI.
- HHour was not reset when player task type changed from Attack/Probe by adding waypoint using Shift click. Caused issues for the AI.
- There is a function to turn player Fire/Bombard tasks into defend tasks once they expire. Was doing this for all task types which could cause AI issues.
- Artillery unit causes crash if reattached or game left to run.
- Unable to Prime/UnPrime bridges when issuing orders to non Engineers, even if Engineers part of force.
- LOS issues when enemy gets within 3K.
- Player able to give Exit order to force when no Exit objectives, could cause crash.
- AI was attempting to send a message to player about a future plan it was abandoning, this caused crash as future plans don’t have all the data needed for a message.
- Player sets HHour for attack, AI was cribbing and bringing forward the HHour, which made it difficult to coordinate multiple attacks.
- Error in the Task Doctrine code causing issues for the AI.
- Error with Fixed Point Number Utility code.
- Error in scheduling code, trying to update a force plan based on new orders but was not catering for a future plan properly.
- Tweaked scenarios, including initial deployments.
- Fixed spelling mistakes.
- Added extra background information.
- Losheim - updated.