Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Humans? or the others?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds 1 Series >> Humans? or the others? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Humans? or the others? - 8/6/2010 8:42:32 PM   
DasTactic

Reading through many of the posts it appears that many of us only play humans. Would be interesting to get a list of races players enjoy playing. Or it would be interesting to see how many only play as humans.

For me, I like playing most races except Teekans. My favourites are the various aggressive races though, as long as you can survive the whole galaxy hating you. I usually restart the game if I randomly start as human now because human monarchy was all I played in the early days.
Post #: 1
RE: Humans? or the others? - 8/6/2010 8:54:34 PM   
dpazuk

quote:

ORIGINAL: Das123

Reading through many of the posts it appears that many of us only play humans. Would be interesting to get a list of races players enjoy playing. Or it would be interesting to see how many only play as humans.

For me, I like playing most races except Teekans. My favourites are the various aggressive races though, as long as you can survive the whole galaxy hating you. I usually restart the game if I randomly start as human now because human monarchy was all I played in the early days.

Check out the "War Room" forum above. A thread has recently been started on this very same topic

Blah Blah Blah

(in reply to DasTactic)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds 1 Series >> Humans? or the others? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI