Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

1. The super bowl viewing figures dominating American TV advertising revenue

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> 1. The super bowl viewing figures dominating American TV advertising revenue Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1. The super bowl viewing figures dominating American T... - 8/5/2010 3:01:41 AM   
landy1987

www.2009allstar.com
According to the data already on Monday, the first year of 44 super bowl on TV and broadcast for the record, the Colombian television company (CBS) and research institutions, jointly announced nelson, 1 million American audiences 65m a super wrist television broadcasts, more than the 1983 the TV series "army field hospitals, and finally a set of 1 million, and become the largest number of TV programs on viewing.
Last year GangRen super bowl of cardinals race number for 9870 million, a game at the super bowl, also be this year ratings record of 1 billion, which break in 65 million TV ratings are declines, the super bowl, but has interviewed ratings for broadcast institutions brought great commercial interests in 3 hours, 30 seconds in the broadcast advertisement cost as much as $3 million, CBS news and sports for vice President of shaun - Michael manu, excitedly say: "this is a very rare athletically magical moment." At the same time, the article 44 of the super bowl in the United States also reached record 45%, ratings for 14 years, by four percentage points higher than last year, but not in 1996 GangRen team and cowboys the super bowl game 46%.
CBS group CEO Leslie moons - Daniel said: "super bowl and any TV ratings are very well, compared with 1 billion people watched the game 6000, you can see that in other places. Jarvis moons predicts that CBS this year in the super bowl of advertising revenue more than usual and broadcasters, this year's record data also for future ratings super bowl advertisements promote sales, the army field hospitals "actor alain - is also joined the army of celebration, he said:" if the army field hospitals "ratings were more than the most likely scenario is that a lot of people are willing to see saints to win, I also, I couldn't be happy to, I love the city." But since the American families own number (1 million TV sets) than in 1983 1490 when 8330 million (much), so far as the super bowl ratings are in 1983, the army field hospitals at $77, be afraid is an elusive.
Nielsen also reported this year has more people choose to watch TV at home instead of going to the bar, friends and revelry, because of the weather populated eastern too harsh, mike manucho said: "the good weather and Florida northeast of bad weather for viewing the most advantageous exist." Although this economic situation, But no significant improvement or the super bowl, CBS sold out, Nielsen's advertising survey, including Snickers (foods), Doritos (food), Google (Internet), But one (beer) ads are the most popular

Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> 1. The super bowl viewing figures dominating American TV advertising revenue Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI