I have found these bugs in v1.12:
1) The prussian player can size an objective with a unit and cancel the move of this unit. The objective stays owned by the prussian side.
2) When 2 artillery units and 1 infantry unit are stacked together, the infantry unit can't use first fire or defensive fire against an adjacent enemy. You can't select the infantry unit by clicking on the hexagon in fact.
3)During the bombardment phase, an austrian artillery unit opened fire against one of my artillery unit. My artillery unit was destroyed. A second austrian artillery unit fired at my destroyed artillery unit and destroyed it again (during the same bombardment phase and the same turn). Then my destroyed artillery unit (that has been destroyed twice) opened fire at the austrian battery.
4) When I want to use defensive formation in medium hardwood, I rightclick on my unit, I get the defensive formation, but when I select it, nothing happens. It is impossible to use the defensive formation in this terrain.
5) When I want to unlimber an artillery unit in a village, I rightclick on my unit, I get the unlimbered formation, but when I select it, nothing happens. It is impossible to use the unlimbered formation in this terrain.
6) I move a unit adjacent to an enemy unit which is already the target of a charge of my cavalry. Duirng the offensive fire phase, the enemy unit is highlighted, but I van't open fire against it.
7) During a game, I save a game a first time as "Kolin turn 14". Then, I re-open the menu, click on "save as" and select "Kolin turn 14". The game crashes.
Thanks a lot of for this great game.
(I have also a question : where can I send a saved game to better show a bug ?)