Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

German production in BTR (again)

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Gary Grigsby's Eagle Day to Bombing the Reich >> German production in BTR (again) Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
German production in BTR (again) - 4/25/2010 10:48:56 PM   
Rob Brennan UK

Hi all

Apologies if this has already been discussed (which i'm sure it has), I have read several multi page threads on a/c production, balancing, engines etc. But I just cant seem to find out how to change factories in-game. I've been in the Production list button, requirements sub menu and set it to human control. Cannot seem to be able to change factory production on the map factories. when clicked on, they show whats being produced with no options to change anything. how do i actually change a factory in game ?

Basically I have a feeling i'm being utterly inept and missed some large button somewhere.

Anyone point me to 'how its done' ?

Thanks

FYI its the 43 full campaign as Germany vs the AI.

sorry for the spelling . English is my main language , I just can't type . and i'm too lazy to edit :)
Post #: 1
RE: German production in BTR (again) - 4/26/2010 4:45:06 PM   
Hard Sarge

sorry for the delay, was leaving for work when I first seen it

on the main main screen, at the top go to production (can get there from with in the production screen also)

(in reply to Rob Brennan UK)
Post #: 2
RE: German production in BTR (again) - 4/26/2010 4:46:45 PM   
Hard Sarge

you now see a list of factories, and what they are making, how many and what not

click on the button for the factory you want to change

once you click that, at the top with be two buttons, no change, or change, click on change and you should see what you can change that factory to

Attachment (1)

(in reply to Hard Sarge)
Post #: 3
RE: German production in BTR (again) - 4/26/2010 4:47:30 PM   
Hard Sarge

and here is what could be built there, and what else is needed

Attachment (1)

(in reply to Hard Sarge)
Post #: 4
RE: German production in BTR (again) - 4/26/2010 4:49:02 PM   
Hard Sarge

click on what you want to make, I think then you get the change button again, at the top, click that, and you are on your way

let me know if that does not help enough and I will try to get a step by step set of shots (there should be one in the forum, but, those can be HARD to find, if don't know where it was at)

(in reply to Hard Sarge)
Post #: 5
RE: German production in BTR (again) - 4/26/2010 5:35:34 PM   
Rob Brennan UK

Thank you HS ,, I never noticed the change bitton appear when selected .. Your help was extremely 'helpful' for a better adjective.

Love these Matrix forums , the folks are soo helpful it makes a good game much much better. Now all i need is to finish up guadalcanal in AE then we're off to defend ole Blighty from the German (Austrian in this case ) menace. yay ! cannot wait.

sorry for the spelling . English is my main language , I just can't type . and i'm too lazy to edit :)

(in reply to Hard Sarge)
Post #: 6
RE: German production in BTR (again) - 4/27/2010 1:31:12 AM   
kaybayray

Hey Rob. <S>

There are some good threads about running German Production up in The War Room by Nick Bell, Swift and a couple others. Check them out. One would think that operating Production would be fairly straight forward but as I am just starting to toy with it I am finding out it is much more complicated than I originally thought.

I think manipulating German Production can have a dramatic effect on variability of outcome of gameplay. Both ends of the results spectrum are well within reach. For me it is quite daunting at the moment as I am just figuring it out. Mostly by messing it up.

Later,
KayBay

It's all Mind Over Matter....
If you dont mind... It dont matter

Post #: 7
RE: German production in BTR (again) - 4/27/2010 3:01:58 PM   
Hard Sarge

quote:

ORIGINAL: Rob Brennan UK

Thank you HS ,, I never noticed the change bitton appear when selected .. Your help was extremely 'helpful' for a better adjective.

Love these Matrix forums , the folks are soo helpful it makes a good game much much better. Now all i need is to finish up guadalcanal in AE then we're off to defend ole Blighty from the German (Austrian in this case ) menace. yay ! cannot wait.

your welcome

glad I was able to point you into the right area

as tester, old time player, so much of this is 2nd Nature, it is HARD to figure out what others don't know, or see

Post #: 8
RE: German production in BTR (again) - 4/27/2010 4:19:01 PM   
Rob Brennan UK

quote:

ORIGINAL: kaybayray

Hey Rob. <S>

There are some good threads about running German Production up in The War Room by Nick Bell, Swift and a couple others. Check them out. One would think that operating Production would be fairly straight forward but as I am just starting to toy with it I am finding out it is much more complicated than I originally thought.

I think manipulating German Production can have a dramatic effect on variability of outcome of gameplay. Both ends of the results spectrum are well within reach. For me it is quite daunting at the moment as I am just figuring it out. Mostly by messing it up.

Later,
KayBay

Thanks Kay .. I think i did read it before i was kindly shown how to actually do it when i did a mammoth search on production. Now i know how daunting it is (using an A4 pad and several pens to keep track ) with little clue as to how it'll turn out .. Still it looks less complex than AE/WITP japanese production and i sort-of understand that so this should be a breeze by comparison <cough ,, yeah >

Thanks for pointing a newbie in the right direction , you too Sarge .. Hope it'll be second nature to me shortly . thoroughly enjoying it rignt now and very glad i coughed up for it

(in reply to kaybayray)
Post #: 9
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Gary Grigsby's Eagle Day to Bombing the Reich >> German production in BTR (again) Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI