V1.01.02a – February 28, 2010
• Third Official Update – This release is comprehensive, thus updating all previous
versions to v1.01.02a.
• Code Changes
1. Fixed - Only show army units of the current player; in base hex it was possible to
get the units from the owner of the base to show.
2. Fixed - Cross-assignment of land units grabbing air/sea leaders.
3. Fixed - Jumbled line on Industry Management Screen when sorting.
4. Fixed - City attack not working when using 'Commander Discretion'.
5. Correction - Allow reforming groups to use the HQ nationality if normal group
national bases are not available.
6. Correction - Wrong location variable used in checking for Soviet airgroups,
causing random carrier groups to appear Soviet for missions
7. Corrected inconsistency in low-level altitude determination.
8. Fixed - Don't show 'manage repairs' if no ships can be repaired. Otherwise the
repair screen can be shown with a phantom ship.
9. Gameplay Change: Changed Allow Seaplane tenders with organic air groups to
fly day patrols even if disbanded in a port 1-3. The port restriction is not in affect
for the AI.
10. Changed - Suppress 'Done' on change of command screen until change is choosen
– caused Political Points leak.
11. Changed - When PGM is used, it will be reported as "missile". The actual name
of the device will appear on the combat report under the plane's weapons.
12. Fixed - When planes aborted missions, the mines and missiles did not get returned
to the pool as 'unexpended'.
13. Adjust repair and conversion time when a ship is concurrently undergoing both
Temp AP conversion and regular Upgrade/Conversion.
14. Corrected TF selection display on TF screen when in "in this hex" mode.
15. Suppress Upgrade Yes/No option when repair controls are expanded on Ship
Screen to prevent overwrite.
16. Corrected distance calculation for TFs that arrive at off map bases and then return
to onmap bases.
17. Corrected mis-spelling "Withdrawalls".
18. Prevented improper destination/follow setting for off map TF from teleporting the
TF onto the map.
19. Prevent overflow in capacity calculations during TF Load Allocation, add cross
load capacity shortfall and load safety factor messages.
20. Gameplay Change: Torpedo accuracy reduced a bit in general and a bit more
21. Gameplay Change: ASW bombing experience effects altered to increase effects
of ASW aircraft over time.
22. Major Interface Improvement: Added wide-screen, high resolution support.
23. Fix for AI not repairing captured industry.
24. Fixed TOE not upgrading devices which was causing units not to get
replacements due to mismatch.
25. Fixed units in strat mode not waiting for packing up when following.
26. Fixed reducing TOE delay when delay is invalid (9999).
27. Fixed convoy units with invalid delay.
28. Fixed units not able to get replacements when device does not match TOE.
29. Made add supply button literal based, the unit will try to get only the amount
30. Fixed partisan check, some units not being counted at base due to faulty 'on ship'
31. Gameplay Change: Changed Fast transports were using a different 'coast hex'
check to every other instance. This stopped places surrounded by water hexsides
32. Fixed issues affecting fast transport pickups.
33. Tweaked Ship bombardment affecting port base.
34. Fixed - Don't allow transport ships to be removed from TF in the "Verify Load" if
only one ship or not in a friendly base. Detaching ship in this case causes it to
disappear from game.
35. Changed - Suppress some of the 'leader reassigned' messages.
36. Fixed - Variable reinforcement was incorrectly setting leader delay if the delay
changed to before game started.
37. Fixed - Changed blanks in Air Unit Organization to use 'unknown' so sorting
doesn't mangle lines in list.
38. Fixed - Choose TF leader screen was displaying some details on map rather than
in text box.
39. Changed - Clear 'followed by' data from TF being dropped - TF following a
removed TF attaches itself to the new TF# if used in same turn.
40. Fixed - Change of ship (prev/next) in the ship lists is not setting global original
repair values for that ship.
41. Gameplay Change: Add PB to list of ships eligible for Auto Convoy.
42. Fixed issue to ensure Jeep carriers don't count towards a/c operational in TF.
43. Improved AI use of CVE.
44. Fixed Loop in viewing TF list.
45. Fixed issue causing wrong nationality of TF leader.
46. Fixed issues where CV sunk in same phase as planes land, they might not divert.
47. Tweaked AI replenishment TFs to stop them from switching back and forth
between different TFs.
48. Interface Improvement: Added a mouse over on aircraft upgrades giving clues
as to why upgrade in not possible.
49. Interface Improvement; Added a P next to the withdraw data (Withdraw by
dd/mm/yy *P) on the Group screen. This indicates a most likely permament lost
of the group when withdrawn.
50. Gameplay Change: Change to river assault – reversion to original rule - when
crossing a river into a hex all units entering should shock attack in the turn they
1/3 of the unmodified AV of the defenders has already crossed from that hex sidein a previous turn.
51. Rationalized supply draw rules.
52. Reset movement direction and miles if enemy in the way.
53. Put in tracking for all bases, a bit is set to indicate which industry slot failed to
produce due to lack of some industry required material.
54. Replaced Supply Required column with Failed in Industry Management screen as
there are no supply requirements for industry.
55. Put in Stop and Start industry repairs and reset add supply to zero in base list
56. Fixed land unit recombine from editor - not using upgraded devices.
57. Fixed Issue with ship weapon repairs.
58. Placed cap on pilot training cycles so strange experience levels are suppressed