Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Guadalcanal Scenario Glitch

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Tech Support >> Guadalcanal Scenario Glitch Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Guadalcanal Scenario Glitch - 2/16/2010 9:22:54 PM   
Lifer

Several of us have noticed that our Allied SCs are not replenishing their Mk20 Mousetrap devices.

I am also wondering about the payment of PPs for the Allied side. Units going from Australia Command to SWPac pay a reduced cost for the transfer while units from SoPac Rear to SoPac pay full PP cost. I know that the PP cost and lack of supplies/fuel is part of the scenario and is what makes this one fun and challenging. Just wondering if this part (different PP costs) is by design.

Greg
Post #: 1
RE: Guadalcanal Scenario Glitch - 2/17/2010 5:49:48 AM   
Reverberate

What he said.

And subs won't re-torp even with a sub tender in the port.

(in reply to Lifer)
Post #: 2
RE: Guadalcanal Scenario Glitch - 2/17/2010 1:53:16 PM   
sabreman1966mcs

quote:

ORIGINAL: Lifer

Several of us have noticed that our Allied SCs are not replenishing their Mk20 Mousetrap devices.

I am also wondering about the payment of PPs for the Allied side. Units going from Australia Command to SWPac pay a reduced cost for the transfer while units from SoPac Rear to SoPac pay full PP cost. I know that the PP cost and lack of supplies/fuel is part of the scenario and is what makes this one fun and challenging. Just wondering if this part (different PP costs) is by design.

Greg

Also what is the correct scenario end date, the Scenario screen says 7th Feb 43 but the Preferences and options screen in the scenario says 2nd April 43

Soldiers generally win battles; generals get credit for them.
Napoleon Bonaparte

(in reply to Lifer)
Post #: 3
RE: Guadalcanal Scenario Glitch - 2/17/2010 2:57:00 PM   
Lifer

Reverberate
Not having an issue with subs.  Mine replenish at Noumea without a tender and Brisbane with a tender.  I've even sent the tender to Townesville and have been able to reload.  You've got the AS loaded with supply and everyone has Operation Points remaining?

Greg

Man does not enter battle to fight, but for victory. He does everything that he can to avoid the first and obtain the second.
Ardant du Picq

(in reply to sabreman1966mcs)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Tech Support >> Guadalcanal Scenario Glitch Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI