Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Textiles

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Napoleonics] >> Crown of Glory: Emperor's Edition >> Textiles Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Textiles - 1/10/2010 12:23:27 AM   
siRkid

Can someone explain these boxes to me and why they are different than the others? I did not see anything in the manual to explain them. If I add up each province I should be making a lot more than 10 textiles? Why doesn't the middle number reflect this? Is it because I am not making enough wool? Is the middle number fixed or related to something like factories?

Attachment (1)

Former War in the Pacific Test Team Manager and Beta Tester for War in the East.

Post #: 1
RE: Textiles - 1/10/2010 2:09:44 AM   
06 Maestro

In short; the top box shows what that particular province will produce with its current slider settings, the middle box shows what change will occur at a national level to the national stocks and the bottom box shows what you currently have in national stockpiles.

The textile +/- box shows less than total production because it takes into account textiles that will be consumed by your population that turn. I'm not sure at the moment, but it may also deduct produced textiles that are traded away and/or are reduced by "waste".

There is an info box in the lower left of the development screen which will tell you how many textiles, wine and so on that will be consumed by your population that turn. If you subtract that figure from what your provinces production actually add up to the resulting amount should be very close to the change box number.

Included in the game is a separate document which explains the development aspects of the game in some detail. If you play using the advanced economy, you should check it out-it really makes a difference in making the most of your adjustments.

Banking establishments are more dangerous than standing armies.

Thomas Jefferson

(in reply to siRkid)
Post #: 2
RE: Textiles - 1/10/2010 2:54:52 AM   
siRkid

Ok thanks.

Former War in the Pacific Test Team Manager and Beta Tester for War in the East.

(in reply to 06 Maestro)
Post #: 3
RE: Textiles - 1/12/2010 12:37:46 AM   
Gil R.

Yes, bjmorgan's .pdf on the advanced economy is excellent, and must-read reading.

(in reply to siRkid)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Napoleonics] >> Crown of Glory: Emperor's Edition >> Textiles Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI