Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

controlled provinces bug?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Napoleonics] >> Crown of Glory: Emperor's Edition >> Tech Support >> controlled provinces bug? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
controlled provinces bug? - 7/29/2009 11:23:19 AM   
Sandels

Just patched to 1.09. I tried to start a game as Sweden with different campaign starting points but always it seems I don't control some of the provinces the map clearly indicated I should. Political goals page as well says enemy controls some of my provinces, in example Malmo and others are messed up as well. I can't build supply depots in those provinces but I can build improvements. Something wrong or am I missing something?
Post #: 1
RE: controlled provinces bug? - 7/29/2009 12:39:59 PM   
Joram

Hmmm, very strange.  Never come across anything like that before.  But political goals only tells you the bonus/penalty if someone has a province.  It doesn't show ownership.  Forgive me but I don't have the map in front of me, is Malmo a supply source (the city would be ringed in yellow).  You can only start depots in a supply source which was a rule change between the release version and the latest patch.

If those don't answer your question, can you post a screenshot or zip up the saves and I can look at it when I get home tonight.

(in reply to Sandels)
Post #: 2
RE: controlled provinces bug? - 7/29/2009 1:46:39 PM   
Sandels

Thanks for the quick reply. I think the rule change explains the supply depot issue, didn't read the changes properly.

Ok, I misinterpreted the political goals report, just got confused how it was presented. Sorry for the waste of time

(in reply to Sandels)
Post #: 3
RE: controlled provinces bug? - 7/29/2009 1:52:08 PM   
Joram

No problem.  :) Feel free to ask other questions!

(in reply to Sandels)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Napoleonics] >> Crown of Glory: Emperor's Edition >> Tech Support >> controlled provinces bug? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI