Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Trial counters

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> WW2: Time of Wrath >> Scenarios and Mods >> Trial counters Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Trial counters - 7/24/2009 9:52:14 PM   
Uxbridge

I'm going on holiday, so you don't have to put up with me for a week. Thought I should post the counters I use, if for nothing else, they might serve as inspiration to more proficient modders.

Just place the folder, after unzipping, in the data/gfx-folder.

These were made mainly for personal use and for my own version of the 1939-scenario. Therefore some things might not conform to the official version (SS-units for example). As clarification I might note that I use coloured NATO-symbols for different upgrades. Level 1 is white; level 2 is light yellow; level 3 is green; level 4 is blue and level 5 is red. This is true also for air units, albeit they have a coloured stripe instead of NATO-symbols. Just for fun, I made German level 3 and 4 armour units and level 4 infantry in SS-black. For naval units I substituted the rather crude symbols with small illustrations depicting ships.

And yes, I just remembered. It didn't like the stars telling divisions from corps. I simply replaced those stars with a red stripe for corps and a blue one for divisions. This way I can tell the unit types apart with just a glance.

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by Uxbridge -- 7/24/2009 9:54:39 PM >
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> WW2: Time of Wrath >> Scenarios and Mods >> Trial counters Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI