Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Game configuration menu?!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> John Tiller's Campaign Series >> Game configuration menu?! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Game configuration menu?! - 7/20/2009 3:28:44 AM   
LarryP

When I start the game for the first time, a configuration menu pops up and I have video choices to make. How do I get to that again? I have looked in the directories and can't find it.
Post #: 1
RE: Game configuration menu?! - 7/28/2009 11:17:20 PM   
1925frank

Larry,

When I had this problem with Combat Mission, I had to uninstall and reinstall the game to go through the configuration menu again and again until I got the screen parameters right.   

It seems like there should be an executable file you could click on to get the same result.  It's been so long since I loaded Campaign Series that I don't even remember the configuration menu or options. 

Is the problem such that it could be addressed without the configuration menu?  What is it you're trying to change exactly?

(in reply to LarryP)
Post #: 2
RE: Game configuration menu?! - 7/29/2009 1:20:28 AM   
rich12545

In Combat Mission all you had to do is delete the cfg file in the main CM directory. Then restart and it will make another.  Larry, look for something like that.

(in reply to 1925frank)
Post #: 3
RE: Game configuration menu?! - 7/29/2009 2:28:06 AM   
LarryP

quote:

ORIGINAL: rich12545

In Combat Mission all you had to do is delete the cfg file in the main CM directory. Then restart and it will make another.  Larry, look for something like that.

None found. I don't see anything similar either.

(in reply to rich12545)
Post #: 4
RE: Game configuration menu?! - 7/29/2009 2:30:07 AM   
LarryP

quote:

ORIGINAL: 1925frank

Larry,

When I had this problem with Combat Mission, I had to uninstall and reinstall the game to go through the configuration menu again and again until I got the screen parameters right.   

It seems like there should be an executable file you could click on to get the same result.  It's been so long since I loaded Campaign Series that I don't even remember the configuration menu or options. 

Is the problem such that it could be addressed without the configuration menu?  What is it you're trying to change exactly?

Thanks Dean. Actually I have moved on to playing a different game now. WiTP-AE came out and now I'm hooked.

(in reply to 1925frank)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> John Tiller's Campaign Series >> Game configuration menu?! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI