Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Serial number !?!?!?!?!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Napoleonics] >> Crown of Glory: Emperor's Edition >> Serial number !?!?!?!?! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Serial number !?!?!?!?! - 6/13/2009 2:33:32 AM   
Franck

Hi, I go in my account on the store (only place I ever found my serial number) I click on view invoice for my Crown of glory game... And the campaign on the danube invoice comes up (with that game's serial number...) But I can't get my serial number for this game!!!

How should I find that number? (to install patch)
Post #: 1
RE: Serial number !?!?!?!?! - 6/13/2009 4:49:23 AM   
06 Maestro

It would be with the purchase confirmation E-mail sent to your address. If you no longer have that email, then you can log in to "members", click on "my games" and then click on "view registered games". You can have your serial numbers emailed to you at that point or just copy them down.

Banking establishments are more dangerous than standing armies.

Thomas Jefferson

(in reply to Franck)
Post #: 2
RE: Serial number !?!?!?!?! - 6/13/2009 5:03:23 AM   
terje439

It can also be found in a small text file in your main game folder, called "serialreg".

Terje

"Hun skal torpederes!" - Birger Eriksen

("She is to be torpedoed!")

(in reply to 06 Maestro)
Post #: 3
RE: Serial number !?!?!?!?! - 6/13/2009 12:58:47 PM   
Erik Rutins

Hi Franck,

The easiest way to retrieve your serial number if you still have the game installed is to look at the "serialreg.txt" file in your installation directory. The second method is to go to our Members Club if you registered your game (which we advise so you have another backup location for your serial number). The third method is to go to www.findmyorder.com with your order info to retrieve serial numbers and/or download links.

Regards,

- Erik

Erik Rutins
Director of Product Development

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to terje439)
Post #: 4
RE: Serial number !?!?!?!?! - 6/13/2009 4:41:09 PM   
Anthropoid

Any time I buy a game from matrix, just before I get to the final window where I finalize teh purchase, I select all the text with purchase details, serial number, order number, etc., and paste it into a Notepad .txt file. then I save it with a title like "Hired Guns Purchase.txt" inside my Matrix folder. That way I always have my serials on my machine, no matter any of the other sources mentioned above.

The x-ray is her siren song. My ship cannot resist her long. Nearer to my deadly goal. Until the black hole. Gains control...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkIIlkyZ328&feature=autoplay&list=AL94UKMTqg-9CocLGbd6tpbuQRxyF4FGNr&playnext=3

(in reply to Erik Rutins)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Napoleonics] >> Crown of Glory: Emperor's Edition >> Serial number !?!?!?!?! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI