Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: Digital Download?...maybe

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> RE: Digital Download?...maybe Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Digital Download?...maybe - 6/8/2009 10:36:29 PM   
madgamer2

Yeah I have two wonderful cats who I love dearly and would not know how to live without them. Keep using the Picture that way his memory will stay alive. I believe that as long as the memory lives he will live on to.
If you send any folks to them you can get a small finders fee. I found Aaron to be a good honest guy to work with. I am sending him a bunch of games that are not complete to use as backup for other sellers.

Now if I could just find some place to sell all these computer games I have that go back to Zork and Wiz 1 LOL

Hang in there guy
Madgamer

(in reply to Yogi the Great)
Post #: 31
RE: Digital Download?...maybe - 6/9/2009 3:22:30 PM   
105mm Howitzer

Still very old fashioned, still want my games with manuals ( the bigger, the better) and no, can't be bothered with digital downloads, since I never know when some bug's gonna pop my data, or my hard drive or whatever, and I never back up....Foolish, you say? Damn right, but so what? I believe in formatting and re-copying...Works the best with actual cd's and stuff.

"Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum" - Publius Renatus, 390 A.D.

(in reply to madgamer2)
Post #: 32
RE: Digital Download?...maybe - 7/19/2009 10:59:55 PM   
milkweg

quote:

ORIGINAL: Lützow

@ Milkweg

But you cannot burn everything on DVD and install from it, right? At least this didn't work by last year.

They don't use a front end client any more so it should. I copy the files from the disk to HDD and then install from there. You do need an active internet connection when you reinstall though, works just like Steam in that aspect.

(in reply to Lützow)
Post #: 33
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> RE: Digital Download?...maybe Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI