Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: How does one get a cool signature?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> RE: How does one get a cool signature? Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: How does one get a cool signature? - 5/25/2009 5:13:58 PM   
AirGriff

Funny you should put that last one up Torp, even though I know you meant it for Fallshirmjager.  The North Carolina was my second pick after the Alabama for my avatar, which I can't seem to load.  I've visited both the Alabama and N.C.

(in reply to AirGriff)
Post #: 31
RE: How does one get a cool signature? - 5/25/2009 10:47:41 PM   
Fallschirmjager

quote:

ORIGINAL: Torplexed

Struck out with the first one. Something in a larger caliber maybe?

I like them both, but someone came in a few hours before you and promised me banner. I wish I could display them all at once but that might make me a bit unpopular around here.

(in reply to Torplexed)
Post #: 32
RE: How does one get a cool signature? - 5/25/2009 10:54:02 PM   
Torplexed

Oh...that's no problem. You can scuttle these if you wish. Glad someone finally granted you your request.

(in reply to Fallschirmjager)
Post #: 33
RE: How does one get a cool signature? - 5/26/2009 12:25:57 AM   
treespider

quote:

ORIGINAL: Fallschirmjager

quote:

ORIGINAL: Anthropoid

Tennessee is God's country. I'm stuck over here in F*%&$ng Taxachusetts, totally wrong side of the Appalachians where the caves are crap, the ticks have lyme the bats are infested with moldy nose syndrome, and owning a gun is virtually a crime. I envy both of you . . . well Chatta much more than Memphis I have to admit . . .

For it's size Chattanooga is one of the nicer cities I have come across in the US. The living is cheap and someone with a degree or post graduate degree has some options to make some very nice money at some good companies.
About the only downside is that the public education system is abysmal (across all of Tennessee outside of magnet schools) and UTC while good for undergraduate work, it lacks good post gradute degree programs.
There is really a large hole here in SE TN and North GA for a good university offering a wide variaty of masters and doctorate programs.

But now I have gone and gotten my own thread completly off topic
Someone make me a banner! I will display it with pride.

Been in Knoxville since 1997...IMO the nicest part of the state. Kids will be entering one of the newest High Schools in the state with a science lab donated by the National Lab at Oak Ridge

On Sunday I took the family out for breakfast, went for a two hour hike in the Smokie's near Cades Cove and returned home by 1:00pm.

And no state income tax.

Oh and I have AE on my machines ...life is good.

Here's a link to:
Treespider's Grand Campaign of DBB

"It is not the critic who counts, .... The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena..." T. Roosevelt, Paris, 1910

(in reply to Fallschirmjager)
Post #: 34
RE: How does one get a cool signature? - 5/26/2009 2:22:47 AM   
Anthropoid

Drive down to Dunlap and enjoy the view for me will ya!

The x-ray is her siren song. My ship cannot resist her long. Nearer to my deadly goal. Until the black hole. Gains control...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkIIlkyZ328&feature=autoplay&list=AL94UKMTqg-9CocLGbd6tpbuQRxyF4FGNr&playnext=3

(in reply to treespider)
Post #: 35
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> RE: How does one get a cool signature? Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI