Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

THE ARMOR SITE - Scenario Update!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> THE ARMOR SITE - Scenario Update! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
THE ARMOR SITE - Scenario Update! - 10/18/2000 5:56:00 AM   
Fabio Prado

Gentlemen; I've just posted Brent Richards classic "Wittmann's Gamble" updated for SPWaW 4.x! The scenario can be downloaded at: The ARMOR Site's SPWaW Scenarios Page Enjoy! FAP ------------------ Fabio Prado [email]fprado@fprado.com[/email] Webmaster - The ARMOR Site!

Post #: 1
- 10/18/2000 8:30:00 AM   
Wild Bill

Brent did a great job with this one. Glad to know Fabio has it there for you. It is a "must play" one, especially for you who love good tank fights!...WB ------------------ In Arduis Fidelis Wild Bill Wilder Coordinator, Scenario Design Matrix Games

In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder
Independent Game Consultant

(in reply to Fabio Prado)
Post #: 2
- 10/18/2000 10:31:00 AM   
Cona

Fabio ... Wittmann's Gamble is on my hard disk now, but can't download A Marine Ordeal nor Amphibious Airborne. Nice site ... was in my bookmarks long before i found SPWAW. Cona

"War is much too serious to be entrusted to the military." - Tallyrand

Post #: 3
- 10/18/2000 10:53:00 AM   
Don

Good work, Fabio! And I swear I'm going to make that Tiger scenario for you one of these days!! Don

Don "Sapper" Llewellyn

Post #: 4
- 10/18/2000 9:28:00 PM   
Fabio Prado

quote:

Originally posted by Cona: Fabio ... Wittmann's Gamble is on my hard disk now, but can't download A Marine Ordeal nor Amphibious Airborne. Nice site ... was in my bookmarks long before i found SPWAW. Cona
Thank you! I checked the links and they are working...Anyway I'm sending them for you. FAP ------------------ Fabio Prado [email]fprado@fprado.com[/email] Webmaster - The ARMOR Site!

Post #: 5
- 10/18/2000 9:30:00 PM   
Fabio Prado

quote:

Originally posted by Don: Good work, Fabio! And I swear I'm going to make that Tiger scenario for you one of these days!! Don
Thanks, Don! I am looking forward to that one! FAP ------------------ Fabio Prado [email]fprado@fprado.com[/email] Webmaster - The ARMOR Site!

Post #: 6
- 10/18/2000 9:44:00 PM   
Fabio Prado

Just to tell you guys - I'ce just posted Mike Amos' newest Icons!! They are in the Downloads section... FAP ------------------ Fabio Prado [email]fprado@fprado.com[/email] Webmaster - The ARMOR Site! [This message has been edited by Fabio Prado (edited October 18, 2000).]

Post #: 7
- 10/19/2000 12:15:00 AM   
Major Destruction

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Cona: [B]Fabio ... Wittmann's Gamble is on my hard disk now, but can't download A Marine Ordeal nor Amphibious Airborne. I can't get these nor Day of the Tiger or What to do. Download utility tells me that the files do not exist. 18 Oct

They struggled with a ferocity that was to be expected of brave men fighting with forlorn hope against an enemy who had the advantage of position......knowing that courage was the one thing that would save them.

Julius Caesar, 57 BC

Post #: 8
- 10/19/2000 3:26:00 AM   
Fabio Prado

quote:

Originally posted by Major Destruction: [QUOTE]Originally posted by Cona: [B]Fabio ... Wittmann's Gamble is on my hard disk now, but can't download A Marine Ordeal nor Amphibious Airborne. I can't get these nor Day of the Tiger or What to do. Download utility tells me that the files do not exist. 18 Oct
I really don't know what is going on...Some people are having this kind of problem - I have just checked them and the links work just fine... What I can do at this time is send you the files by e-mail. Anyway, here are the links, if anyone wants to give them a try: Day of the Tiger Day Of The Tiger Original Version Optimized for SPWaW 4.x Amphibious Airborne Marine Ordeal What To Do? FAP ------------------ Fabio Prado [email]fprado@fprado.com[/email] Webmaster - The ARMOR Site! [This message has been edited by Fabio Prado (edited October 18, 2000).] [This message has been edited by Fabio Prado (edited October 18, 2000).] [This message has been edited by Fabio Prado (edited October 18, 2000).]

Post #: 9
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> THE ARMOR SITE - Scenario Update! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI