Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Replacements arn't arriving

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific >> Replacements arn't arriving Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Replacements arn't arriving - 1/28/2009 9:08:00 AM   
xj900uk

Hi there,
I have a depleted squadron of P39's (ie 1 plane, 8 pilots) been sitting at Brisbane for about a week now and it hasn't been replentished even though I have over thirty P39's available in the replacement pool. I have checked aroudn teh map just to make sure it is the only element of its squadron (it is) but it doesn't seem to be getting through any new planes. I may be wrong but I think it increased its complement of pilots by two a couple of days ago
Post #: 1
RE: Replacements arn't arriving - 1/29/2009 11:45:16 AM   
fuelli

If you look at the replacement chart you will notice that there are two figures for the P39. One in the top of the middle column and one at the buttom of the right column. I think the latter one is for the aussi squadrons and has a much lower rate then the other one. Are there also planes in the pool for this one?

(in reply to xj900uk)
Post #: 2
RE: Replacements arn't arriving - 1/29/2009 1:57:29 PM   
xj900uk

These are US P39's. Incidentally, one has now received 5 replacements & the other 4. There are still over 30 in the pool though for US P39's...
Over at Noumea I have four Wildcat squadrons seriously under strength, two ex-carrier & two USM. I have over 70 replacements in the pool and virtually nothing coming through...

(in reply to fuelli)
Post #: 3
RE: Replacements arn't arriving - 1/30/2009 5:28:39 AM   
Krec

get on the horn to HQ and tell them to send those puppies asap!!

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country." Patton

(in reply to xj900uk)
Post #: 4
RE: Replacements arn't arriving - 1/30/2009 12:37:21 PM   
xj900uk

They are trickling through now, I think I've had 5 replacement planes for the P39's but there's over 40 still in the pool! F4F's at Noumea is even more ridiculous now! now up to 100 and both my marine squadrons at less than a dozen planes...

(in reply to Krec)
Post #: 5
RE: Replacements arn't arriving - 2/1/2009 12:27:31 AM   
Denniss

Do you have enough pilots in those air units ? You won't get more planes than pilots available in these units.
You may want to disband/withdraw one of the Marine F4F unit to fill up at least one of the former carrier units. Before doing so check whether you only need the planes or also the pilots to get the former carier unit up to near full strength.

(in reply to xj900uk)
Post #: 6
RE: Replacements arn't arriving - 2/1/2009 3:07:40 PM   
xj900uk

Thanx 4 the tip,  must admit my forces have been taking an awful battering lately so pilots may well be hte problem...

(in reply to Denniss)
Post #: 7
RE: Replacements arn't arriving - 2/4/2009 4:21:21 AM   
Krec

now thats what im talkin about,  great idea!!

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country." Patton

(in reply to xj900uk)
Post #: 8
RE: Replacements arn't arriving - 2/4/2009 9:08:43 AM   
xj900uk

Update - they've all arrived now and been shot down in a couple of days, so I'm back to square one...

(in reply to Krec)
Post #: 9
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific >> Replacements arn't arriving Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI