Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Graphics Card

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Maximum-Football Support >> Graphics Card Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Graphics Card - 12/22/2008 5:32:46 AM   
dlucci

I am looking for a game that will allow to me to create a college football universe with a playoff system. I believe maximum football is it, problem is I see a lot of users on here posting issues with graphics problems and there is not a demo of this game. I was wondering if anyone could help me out and let me know if a "NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE nForce 430" graphics card is sufficient to play this game? I also run Vista, if anyone could let me know, it would be appreciated.
Post #: 1
RE: Graphics Card - 12/22/2008 6:17:03 AM   
Marauders

The nVidia GeForce 6150SE that is built into the nForce 430 chipset has only two pixel pipelines and shares memory with the CPU.  It may be able to run the game at low resolutions, unlike the Intel based integrated graphics, but it isn't a good bet that it will do it well.

The good news is that chipset has a PCIe graphics bus, and you should be able to pick up a very good graphics card relatively inexpensively.  Check your motherboard to make sure the PCIe slot has not been removed with the wire holes soldered.

(in reply to dlucci)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Maximum-Football Support >> Graphics Card Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI