Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

How many scenarios are available with new HQ platoons?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> John Tiller's Campaign Series >> How many scenarios are available with new HQ platoons? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
How many scenarios are available with new HQ platoons? - 12/14/2008 8:43:05 PM   
FM WarB

Maybe my biggest problem with the old game was having 1/3 of company strength (first platoon) designated as company HQ. How widely are the new company HQ platoons integrated into scenarios? Which nations have them?
Post #: 1
RE: How many scenarios are available with new HQ platoons? - 12/18/2008 1:52:36 AM   
Borst50

I am thinking thats because you probably play with the option Command and Control on...if you remove the check from that option...then the one platoon will not be the de facto HQ unit for you company. Then your company will recieve supply from battalion HQ, and not be routed thru the 1rst Platoon.

(in reply to FM WarB)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> John Tiller's Campaign Series >> How many scenarios are available with new HQ platoons? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI