Matrix Support or lack of

Here is the place to get and give support to your fellow gamers. This is NOT an official game support conference but a place for general tech support. All questions are welcomed, basic, advanced, software or hardware.
steel3250

Matrix Support or lack of

Post by steel3250 »

Wondering if anyone else on this web site has had problems with Matrix Customer Service and support? Purchased a game on Saturday, had trouble downloading and reported to matrix twice over the weekend! Asked for an opportunity to download again after the weekend, and no response. Only response I received was my product shipped to my permanent address where will I will not be for another 2 months, and which I also mentioned I will not be for a period of time in my emails. If responded to, I would have re-directed shipment.

I guess it is a little my fault for being a gaming nut and no life, but by being this I would believe I am the type that supports companies such as Matrix Games and I would expect some sort of a response from someone that purchases 50%-75% of games release on the Matrix and gives out this web site to fellow gaming persons.

Very disappointed in no service! I work out of China and get more service from my Chinese facilities than what I have so far seen from Matrix Games!

Erik Rutins

RE: Matrix Support or lack of

Post by Erik Rutins »

Hi Steel32,
ORIGINAL: steel32
Wondering if anyone else on this web site has had problems with Matrix Customer Service and support? Purchased a game on Saturday, had trouble downloading and reported to matrix twice over the weekend! Asked for an opportunity to download again after the weekend, and no response. Only response I received was my product shipped to my permanent address where will I will not be for another 2 months, and which I also mentioned I will not be for a period of time in my emails. If responded to, I would have re-directed shipment.

Please note that we are a small company and weekend requests often wait until Monday for a reply. My first question would be who did you contact? If you contacted the store support, then you were talking to Digital River and not us. They have 24/7 support, but it's usually less helpful.

Our main support is now our Help Desk, which you can find by clicking the Support link in the top navigation bar.
I guess it is a little my fault for being a gaming nut and no life, but by being this I would believe I am the type that supports companies such as Matrix Games and I would expect some sort of a response from someone that purchases 50%-75% of games release on the Matrix and gives out this web site to fellow gaming persons.
Very disappointed in no service! I work out of China and get more service from my Chinese facilities than what I have so far seen from Matrix Games!

We try to provide great service and I can tell you that I spend a couple of hours almost every Saturday and Sunday answering support requests. I'm sorry you did not receive great service, but please read above and let me know who you actually contacted.

Regards,

- Erik
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
steel3250

Post by steel3250 »

Hello Erik,

Thank you for your quick reply!

I believe you are right and I contacted digital river which is my fault. In the future I will contact this help desk!

Is there anything that can be done with this situation with re-downloading?

Regards,
Tracy
Erik Rutins

Post by Erik Rutins »

You should be able to re-download any purchased game by going to www.findmyorder.com with your order info. If you have any problems with that, please contact our Help Desk and we can walk you through any issues.

Regards,

- Erik
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

Return to “Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers”