Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

couple of questions....

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Classic (Free) Games] >> War In Russia: The Matrix Edition >> couple of questions.... Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
couple of questions.... - 9/15/2008 2:37:38 PM   
michael099

Hello everyone... I just digged out this game after many, many years (I just played it about 10 years ago) and...

a) Could we win in western front, if we put on western/ italian front really big army (for example - hundreds of tigers and me-262 in 1941???)

b) could we "turn off" western front in 1944? for example - if we want to play hypotetical scenario, when western alies signed peace with Reich to stop prevent Russian army from taking Europe?

c) Do we have now any interesting mods? But I mean really big mods - with different maps, specific conditions etc....

d) could we prefer with supply (tanks, soldiers) certain HQ? or units?

f) is there any way to cut off land-lease support? I mean routes from Murmansk?

Post #: 1
RE: couple of questions.... - 9/15/2008 4:32:32 PM   
PaxMondo

quote:

ORIGINAL: michael099

Hello everyone... I just digged out this game after many, many years (I just played it about 10 years ago) and...

a) Could we win in western front, if we put on western/ italian front really big army (for example - hundreds of tigers and me-262 in 1941???)

b) could we "turn off" western front in 1944? for example - if we want to play hypotetical scenario, when western alies signed peace with Reich to stop prevent Russian army from taking Europe?

c) Do we have now any interesting mods? But I mean really big mods - with different maps, specific conditions etc....

d) could we prefer with supply (tanks, soldiers) certain HQ? or units?

f) is there any way to cut off land-lease support? I mean routes from Murmansk?

a) No.
b) Yes, using WIREDIT you can turn off the Western/Italian fronts.
c) Possum is the most popular mod.
d) do not understand your question. plase re-phrase ...
f) NOt usre, but if there is, it is in WIREDIT.

Pax

(in reply to michael099)
Post #: 2
RE: couple of questions.... - 9/15/2008 4:45:14 PM   
michael099

d) I mean if we could send all reinforcements (supply) to certain units, and "abandon" for a while the rest - for example if we want to reinforce only specific (most important) front (for example - we want send all our reinforcements to northern front to defend Leningrad...

f)No, I thought about cutting off these supply lines because of battle, not because of changing something else...

(in reply to PaxMondo)
Post #: 3
RE: couple of questions.... - 9/16/2008 12:14:58 AM   
PaxMondo

quote:

ORIGINAL: michael099

d) I mean if we could send all reinforcements (supply) to certain units, and "abandon" for a while the rest - for example if we want to reinforce only specific (most important) front (for example - we want send all our reinforcements to northern front to defend Leningrad...

f)No, I thought about cutting off these supply lines because of battle, not because of changing something else...

d) Yes, to some extent. Adjust the supply level for the HQ's. If you open the line to the HQ you want to 100% and it higher HQ's as well, and close of the others. REmember, that the max that can go to any HQ is limited by the Leader skill level. So you would want a skill 8 or 9 leader there ....

Pax

(in reply to michael099)
Post #: 4
RE: couple of questions.... - 9/16/2008 10:26:09 AM   
michael099

hmmmm - PaxModo - you said that I turn off these fronts using wiredit (I got editwir file). How can we do that?

(in reply to PaxMondo)
Post #: 5
RE: couple of questions.... - 9/16/2008 3:32:21 PM   
PaxMondo

It is listed in the text file ... i've not done it ....

Pax

(in reply to michael099)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Classic (Free) Games] >> War In Russia: The Matrix Edition >> couple of questions.... Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI