Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Gundam Tactics Mod (Update 3)

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Advanced Tactics Series >> Mods and Scenarios >> Gundam Tactics Mod (Update 3) Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Gundam Tactics Mod (Update 3) - 7/11/2008 2:22:06 AM   
dkong

Just thought I would update with 2 new screenshot of the mod.

First...is the revised combat screen...all that was done was to replaced the background pic. From the pic...obviously mobile suits owns the little tanks.

Attachment (1)
Post #: 1
RE: Gundam Tactics Mod (Update 3) - 7/11/2008 2:29:19 AM   
dkong

Second. I am revising the scope of the battlefield. The orignial scale of the map looked great (especially w/ the Real mod from Nick96). But I think it would be very interesting to engage in battle at a detail level. So I am going to take up another big task of creating a detail city map. What you see below is just testing a few building & roads (gonna make it look better). And also modifying these new landtypes so that it creates more tactical options.

Such as the building hex (house) will provide better cover and less likely to score a hit, while units in the road hex will be subject to intense fire. Later when I create buildings that are maybe 7-10 stories tall, can only allow units with boosters to jump onto the roof, and give units better attacks.

Will probably think of more interesting things to do with the city. Further update soon.

Attachment (1)

(in reply to dkong)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Advanced Tactics Series >> Mods and Scenarios >> Gundam Tactics Mod (Update 3) Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI